1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Block List (resets after deleting catch)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Sep 17, 2018.

1. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Hi
    I deleted the catch n now my block list is empty ....
    Shouldnt it be a game cluent independent thing? Like friend list.
    Im rly sick of people spamming guild Recruitment and talking unknown languages in server chats , this is mybe the first game i played who has no control over its global chat .
    In games like warframe there are manny chat channels for trade , lfg , guild rec , etc
    And if u for example post a trade thing in guild rec channel its bot warns u to use it in trade channel and doesnt let u post in guild channel .
    In other games i saw mods wich mute people after being warned to use the specific channel and they still do it .
    If u cant fix ur chat channel managment , atleast plz add the block list to account ,
    Ty

2. Esix

You control what you see in your chat boxes, go ahead and mute all the channels you don't want to see. Why do you always have some little nitpick on the forums?

3. Mimimimi

you are supposed to save your settings before clearing cache. after clearing the cache you can restore them via the same window. i guess that would cover the blocklist too, but i haven't tried it myself :)

upload_2018-9-17_22-57-41.png

Andaro and GreyRebel like this.
  4. GreyRebel

I did but after deleting catch when i wanted to download , it messaged there is nothing saved .. Thought this option is broken tbh

#4 GreyRebel, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  5. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Just backup the documents folder Black Desert, that saves every gosh darn thing about your account settings, everything. Even market notifications.

And why did you delete the cache anyway

6. Andaro

Ambassador

the settings repository is functioning correctly. There are some settings that are not saved.

GreyRebel likes this.
  7. GreyRebel

I had xingcode problem

8. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

I wanted you to add me because I fear you would delete things you shouldn't, cache folder shouldn't be the problem for xigncode (unless you were specifically targeted by a virus designed to do that which I highly doubt).

you can filter out other languages by going to your setting and select english instead of international. as for block list, well you probably have to re-add them all manually

GreyRebel likes this.
  9. GreyRebel

Ty, it was for before i could fix xingcode . But i just realized today that blocklist is kinda empty

10. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

Hax confirmed.