1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue gear for Carrack

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amieelee, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

no information on how to make the new Mats for blue gear for Carrack they say they added it but do not seem to tell anyplace how to make the mats
    Also does not say what the 4 nodes do after you get them

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Patch notes are very clear and understandable. Short version you grind new monster until you die to old age or you pay at least 105k sea coins (probably more) per each part of gear - so yes ~half million sea coins for set, and you set 4 workers to work on 4 different nodes to gather materials, also you need to pay 1bil for crafting permit per item, so 4bils.

Phoenixxx75 and Souda like this.
  3. bebunw

bebunw Ranger 61 EU

4. LucidKill

That's one heck of a grind. Thanks for the info.

5. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

with out killing sea monster take 105K in sea coins pluss need mats from nodes pluss a 1 bill silver for permit and that for just one peice and i sure you will want all 4

6. Farlah

I killed some of those new monsters and no loot even on arsha with the double 50% lootbuff...(except standard loots), i was expecting decent lootrate for those , we need like 1600 loot from them...but no i gave up when my ship was low HP. Droprate is too low , even with a party it will be endless farm here with losing lot of time to repair...empty content..nice

#6 Farlah, Mar 3, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

does not sound like it woprth going out that far for that and not saving that much sea coins buy doing it

8. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

gludy kill four by them self only got drop from 2 that are used for crafting mats

9. Farlah

Is it mandatory to be in "party" mode? i have lot more than 10 of them with any loot(exept neidan/normal normal from the specie)

10. Lefteye

Are the mats from worker nodes sellable on the mp?

11. Shinee

105k Sea Coins + 10-20k for enchanting mats. That's for each blue part. If you are a player with a ordinary work or school, then it's out of range, For my Carrack and the Sea Coins (96k + 25k enchanting mats) it take over 3 months of Bartering, then I need skip all other things on the evenings. For me it's out of the range to collect all mats for the blue gear. But I guess it's like all other things in the game, after some time they do it's easier to get the mats. That they already have done for the mats to the Carrack.

12. Hemuk

Screenshot_2020-01-14-13-43-052.png

Blue gear isnt simply on the "not for everyone" category, the stat upgrades are marginal, the enhancing is a nightmare and you either farm sea monsters for hundreds of hours or you pay an extra 30k sea coins per piece.

This is a carrot on a stick for true sailors, just like PEN is for landlovers. The only reedemable factor is that it's better at base than green is at +10 so if you have the coins and get lucky on the nodes for the blueprints, you can take your sweet time enhancing them, but other than that it's all terrible, terrible news and I recommend anyone that spends more time on land than at sea to pretend this doesnt exist, cause this is not for you.

Also as an aside; as someone who has all the bartering routes unlocked, I've gotten like 25k coins since the T4:Coin change last week, by trading them everytime they spawn + Halmad/Kashuma/Derko/Hakoven, so I recommend anyone who wants this gear to make it a side project while bartering like normal. . .

If you're fine with the billions upon billions you're losing by not trading all those coins into manos, that is.

T800 and Vanraven like this.
  13. Rhune

One question..., Can you visit your carrack cabin already or still not?

14. Riandrisael

Yea I spent all day grinding the crocs just to see if I could grind it out and it doesn't seem viable since I got 14 mats from a pretty hard grind. Might be better in a group since I was solo doing it but yea don't grind the mobs until its buffed later down the line and work on grinding sea coins cause that's really the only viable route even if it would take a long time anyway.

15. LucidKill

Where's the best place to lodge your workers for these new island nodes?

16. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

Use Artisen worker you already have and just connect the nodes and it a long work time for anyone of them

17. Pavo

I actually got a violent jawbone from a normal black rust. Hope that's not a bug.

Also last patches list about buffing certain mats from certain monsters seems to be either wrong or a partial list. I have gotten a couple of mats from sea monsters that is different from what is listed.

So maybe all sea monsters actually have a X chance to drop all the possible mats, but at very different %'s, and last patches list is that they specifically adjusted the drop rates for those respective items, but the other items still can drop.

Anyone else notice this?

18. T800

I think the only real peace of this Blue gear, that is worth investing in to is the Cannons for Valor - those 2 second reload reduction will turn it in to top DPS Ship.
    And also at +0 it already have +2000 Damage over Green one.