1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boss changes are bad and here's WHY: BDO NA and IHA EU response

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by punkie, May 20, 2018.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Pick one.

2. Saffor

I was talking about the remaining issues, 15 minutes timer and forced despawn? No one giving a ... to even go to some bosses anymore.
    It has been 5 months now without further changes. So I think it is a legitimate question, if they will just leave the bosses in the current state.
    That is why I started it again. 5 months later and ... only some fixes. No more words about it.

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Latest change was less than 2 weeks ago with Vell patch.

I don't remember the exact date of the previous change but it was definitely less than 5 months ago and was about Offin's HP and drops.

4. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

So it's not official. Would be great if the publishers used their official channels they created themselves as a means to gather feedback.

5. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

They do.

6. Carina Villagomez

7. Makengod

Saffors got a good point. seems like nobody is really focusing on the bosses atm, its just not worth currency wise, items wise, not even xp wise and especially not timewise. maybe they do actually care but how they orb about certain things is not neccessarily how it should be handled imo...
    I spend evenings with people who are close to me, I sometimes think about people I know whom I knew and probably never meet again. About the girls who changed my life, about my friends who made me what I am. What currency is the best and most important? This is definitely PoE currency, you should naturally get them by defeating the boss and smaller creatures, but there are faster ways to become a PoE currency owner. What is Boss? Is it good idea? I think it's a great idea, thanks to this I can brew tea and sit at the computer in the evening and play those games that I really enjoy. In my life I wrote tons of pages of text, some texts made more sense. Whenever I write about buying PoE currency, I write seriously. You can buy PoE currency here buy poe currency

#567 Makengod, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  8. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

This is consistent with what happened when I went to Kutum once this past week. There were 3-4 of us there, and we wound up getting him down to about 60%. No auras or anything special. I think the best thing I got was a couple of gold bars.

9. TeRRoRibleOne

Went to Nouver on Satuday, it didn't even get to 80%. The only people who did Nouver and Kutum were the people who did boss trains, those same people half the nitwits in this post bitched about. These dev's do a **** job and they deserve to get called out on it. I also don't appreciate the 15 minutes of griefing since you decided to be dumb and turned off PvP for the entire server. Stop catering to snowflakes and the griefers.