1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boss changes are bad and here's WHY: BDO NA and IHA EU response

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by punkie, May 20, 2018.

1. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

I agree.

punkie likes this.
  2. Talashandy

I 100% agree. Please revert these changes!

punkie likes this.
  3. Ezetheus

I Agree!

punkie likes this.
  4. Viete

I support this!!

punkie likes this.
  5. Sylvin

Sylvin Sorceress 59

I really miss doing field boss trains, they were super fun and I made quite a few friends doing them. On top of that, bossing is one of the things I enjoy doing most in BDO, it's a great distraction from the usual grind. I think quite a lot of people feel the same way I do.

The moderation team for IHAEU work really hard to keep false calls down to a minimum and are all awesome and friendly people (cept Ash c:< ) so it makes me sad to see kakao use their "data" against them.

The bossing/hunter community is great, please don't gimp us :c

- Love a salty seasoned hunter
    <3

Edit: Forgot to mention I support this document 100% and the suggestions within it

punkie, Crowlley and Ourouge like this.
  6. SpinDie

Im getting sick of bdo devs making unwanted changes that nobody has asked for.

You guys never made worldbosses better over the last 2 yrs (ive killed each boss thousands of times each)

But now out of nowhere you make worldbosses worse?

UNDO THE CHANGES TO THE FIELDBOSS SYSTEM!

TheReason and punkie like this.
  7. Deady

I support reverting the changes, and the updates to loot/boss damages would be appreciated. I know that with work and school I already miss the weekly bosses, and have accepted that, but making it so that I miss chances at a field boss just because of the channel I happen to be on does not seem fair at all to me. I am fully in support of this document as a player of BDO.

punkie likes this.
  8. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

I agree.
    Chasing bosses around channels just to see if they are alive or not is extremely tedious and time wasting. I never really got why they changed it since in most cases almost all bosses on all channels get killed within time period, even if they spawn late at night or early in the morning. Now I have to set every sub character to each boss spot simply because they just die too fast for me to get to them. I don't play much so most of my income came soley from bosses and drops.
    Fighting bosses was huge fun for me (even if they are bugged beyond repair), but after these FG and SA changes to all classes it just became horrible to fight them. Most I can do now is use 3 skills on them so I don't get killed. And I used to practice combos on them. So they became both boring and annyoing to do.

They should really stop making random changes which don't help anyone.

#48 onaco, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Sinon's Hubby and punkie like this.
  9. XNivekkX

I just recently started doing boss runs. With the little sneaky changes they added to field boss it made me a bit less interested.
    Missing out on bosses because it didn't spawn on that specific channel is worst than the boss despawning because no one killed it fast enough.

I agree with this post and if these proposed changes made it in game, i'm certain it would bring more people to go clear bosses

punkie likes this.
  10. Casalina

Agreed :) random spawns are hella annoying

punkie likes this.
  11. Alleria

Spreading mis information cause you don’t want your discord to die.. fixed times are a good thing

Attached Files:

Voidspark likes this.
  12. Tsukkomi

Fore sure, I agree. it needs to be done.

punkie likes this.
  13. Senerio

Agreed

punkie likes this.
  14. Stroper

I Agree With That!!!!

punkie likes this.
  15. Yeemo

I agree.
    Every changes since 15m timer for world boss is bad.

punkie likes this.
  16. Corney

Agreed..

punkie likes this.
  17. Atakarias

What time zone is used?
    UTC?

18. Scutz0r

i disagree fixed spawns are good

19. Ryu Blade

Agreed, 100%. Not only they ****ed up pvp, but even pve with the latest world bosses changes. I mean, boss hunting is really fun, it's probably the most fun pve activity there is, since there are soo few, besides grinding. Every single change they did to boss hunt, to me, feels like the main reason was to save up on servers' cpus.. like, to limit the stress on it that inevitably creates as soon as more than 70-ish people are all attacking a target in the same spot.
    FIX your game, if that's the case. Don't ruin everyone's experience just because you decide you're not competent enough to run this game, but just can't admit it openly. Find someone to fix it for you if that is the case. Get someone to optimize it for you.
    If, instead, you decided to make this kind of changes just because, well, "why not".. then that definitely prooves how incompetent you are. Again, this is one of the most fun activity in the game, and you decide that you need to keep on ripping it apart. Not only you set timers so that bosses despawn, but you even set them so fast and so badly that even if there is actually someone fighting a boss, you just decide to let it despawn.
    Now with this change you also decide to let them spawn in HALF of the channel they used to. I mean, why in the world would you do that. Please, PLEASE, focus on what is actually game breaking right now. Focus on fixing ccs and balance out every single class. STOP making any other changes to the game, even if it is simply to add content, until that isn't fixed.. because you're clearly not able to deal with too much stuff, as it is happening right now.
    Balance the classes out, and revert the damn world boss changes once and for all.

20. Zeljeznaa

I agree. Bosses on only 20 channels and it's too many people then.

punkie likes this.