1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boss changes are bad and here's WHY: BDO NA and IHA EU response

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by punkie, May 20, 2018.

1. Jaeger

Mostly they should increase the despawn time of the weekly boss like offin tet and others

punkie likes this.
  2. Kodiak

100% agreed with this.

Shortened timers means more crowding into channels which leads to more game issues cause the servers/game aren't designed to handle everyone piling into 1-2 servers for kills.

Sinon's Hubby and punkie like this.
  3. Saltyn

Agree with most stuff here, 15 minute change completely destroyed my motivation to do kutum/nouver runs.

Completely understand the people saying they prefer non-random spawn windows but varied spawn windows absolutely need to be a thing in EU/NA due to time zones and there is a very simple compromise until a better solution comes along (rotating spawn windows on odd numbers/fixed 9h spawn on zarka for example).

Junsui and punkie like this.
  4. XNivekkX

Thing is they replied about this in a ticket and said that almost 50% of all field bosses were despawning when it's clearly not true according to the discord data.
    Sure mudster/rednose has times where they take too long and possibly despawn but that doesn't mean to Nerf the spawn rates to 20 servers for all field bosses.

Junsui and punkie like this.
  5. ojamran1987

I agree

punkie likes this.
  6. Boomway

Absolutely agree with this.

punkie likes this.
  7. DarkerSavant

I agree. If fixed times MUST be implemented then it should be on a revolving schedule that is predictable and walking forwards to make for an even coverage of all time zones. I suggest boss timer for a specific boss to walk forwards 3.5 hours each day. This would allow most time zones a chance at one or two bosses in their time zones and also cause all boss timers to walk forwards 30 minutes each week to eventually cover times that are convenient for all players. Also offset boss timers so a boss doesnt spawn at the same time as another boss. If bosses do end up overlapping then overlap should be a popular boss and a not popular boss that are also close together such as Mudster and Kzarka, Rednose and Tree Spirit, Nouver and Kutum, Karanda and Bhegs. (opinions will vary on which should spawn with overlap but if you need bhegs your not badly needing karanda right away, and vice versa, but in any case they are close together.)

i.e Bhegs Monday at 1900GMT, Tuesday at 2230GMT, Wednesday at 0200GM, Thursday at 0530GMT, Friday at 0900GMT, Saturday at 1230GMT Sunday 1600GMT, Repeat time walking into next week, Monday at 1930GMT (30 minutes later than previous week).

Karanda Monday at 2000GMT, Tuesday at 2330GMT, Wednesday at 0300GM, Thursday at 0630GMT, Friday at 1000GMT, Saturday at 1330GMT Sunday 1700GMT, Repeat time walking into next week, Monday at 2030GMT (30 minutes later than previous week).

Pook600 and punkie like this.
  8. ManlyBeard

Yea, stay in school my man

9. Unel

JESUS CHRIST YES! YES YES YES!! AGREE strongly with every pixel in that document!

punkie likes this.
  10. FamAlt

I fully agree; Random boss spawns are really depressing if you are on the wrong channel and don't even see a notification

punkie likes this.
  11. Sayubi

I agree!

punkie likes this.
  12. TheReason

Sad part is we're just going to get ignored again because at the end of the day the publisher nor the developers actually give a **** what we have to say.

13. MarkrLikker

God I hope Kakao/PA actually reads this. They basically gave new players the finger when it comes to boss gear. You have my Support Punkie!

punkie likes this.
  14. Acentei

I completely agree

punkie likes this.
  15. Brishak

I agree too.

punkie likes this.
  16. Khandis

I agree with this and you guys have to listen to community, if you guys want to keep a player base in future. If you dont this game will be dead. Take my advice and listen to community.

punkie likes this.
  17. TheAridTaung

I agree

punkie likes this.
  18. Thugarin

Thugarin Striker 62 EU

I agree ^^

punkie likes this.
  19. LegendarySuperAryanHitler

20. Shaaz

Agreed

punkie likes this.