1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boss gear Appearance Change coupon (Loyalties)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dknight55, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Dknight55

Example: Grunil armor for Guardian looks way better than Red Nose and Dim Tree but, it's stats are too low to take into high level areas. Is it possible to make an appearance change coupon that permanently changes the look of my current Boss gear to look like any other armor of my choosing? Helm, Armor, Gloves, Boots, Main weapon, Sub weapon, etc.

I figure you can just put it in the loyalties since it doesn't effect pearl items.

Or maybe just change the stat cap on all gear so they all have the same max stat? Really boring to be limited to just a couple different looks for high lv gear. Need more options.

Please, thank you.

2. FairlyEnjoyable

FairlyEnjoyable Lahn 62 NA

Would be interesting, but I don't see them making this for Loyalties only. I'm sure they would want to monetize it.

MisterJoy likes this.
  3. Kiri_Dar

They would have monetize it as it would effect pearl sales. Reason boss gear looks like crap is to force you to buy costume. If you could get around that with loyalty item then sales would drop a small bit. Think they have a pearl item already to make in game outfits work as costume for thing like Calp noble clothes. Still would like to have one even if it is a pearl item as it would add more variation to the in game looks of characters.

Jinoro and FairlyEnjoyable like this.
  4. meisanerd

The current Global Labs build has the option of turning Blue and Green gear into costumes, so if that filters through for us, you should be able to convert the lower-level gear and wear it over top of your boss gear.

5. Kiri_Dar

Oh that’s really nice can’t wait. Hopefully it is done well and not to pricey.