1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Boss Reward Bundle disappeared?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by CamwynFamilyValues, Feb 9, 2019.

1. CamwynFamilyValues

I defeated Muskan with my 55 lvl Valk and I got 2 reward bundles from Muskan. I figured if I right clicked on it it would open the bundle. Instead they just disappeared and I have no new gear in my inventory. If anything is different I might've received 5 Shakatu seals. Did I just f* up a really good reward or was it just the Shakatu seals?

2. orfeaskarman

Shakatu seals don't drop from bundles, they are limited to login rewards only.

CamwynFamilyValues likes this.
  3. CamwynFamilyValues

Huh. Then I wonder what would've been in those bundles. Do you normally open them with a right click?

4. orfeaskarman

You open them with a right click and they usually have the thrashloot of the boss, silver, hunter seals (if i remember correctly) and a really small chance to get the bossgear of the boss.

CamwynFamilyValues likes this.
  5. CamwynFamilyValues

Oh okay--thanks so much for the help. That all makes sense and now that I look at my inventory I do see hunter seals.

6. GM Lithium

Game Master

Hey @CamwynFamilyValues - yup, as noted, Shakatu Seals cannot be gained via boss drops, so I'm glad that's eased your concerns a little ^^
    Thanks for getting a timely response in @orfeaskarman !