1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Bots in Aakman Med 2 for 3+ weeks.....

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by LordCrusty, Aug 18, 2019.

1. LordCrusty

I'm seriously questioning how the same 2 zerker bots have been allowed to run rampant in aakman for the past 3+ weeks without GM intervention.

They are literally clearing 3 rooms in under a minute and telpeorting around the map at high speeds, you don't need to check backround data you can literally see it ingame lol.....

Edit: As per the title I don't remember if it was Mediah 2 or 3 ..... NA server

#1 LordCrusty, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    Grehm, Ruffe and Maginha like this.
  2. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

How about recording it? If it's flame buster spam it's definitely a hacker if not zerker clears aakman fast at high ap. Like 5s per pack

3. LordCrusty

No you can't even see their attacks, they teleport around as in phase in and phase out of view and mobs die and theres 2 of them that follow each other around at insane god speed doing this.

There on mediah 2 or 3 ( i don't remember 100%) in the room above the vendor, you can see them for yourself because it's obvious the GM's are not interested in doing anything.

Also i reported them 3 weeks ago

#3 LordCrusty, Aug 18, 2019
    Grehm likes this.
  4. Blitzball

NA server ?

5. LordCrusty

Yeah NA server

6. LinaCrysta

Bots have been infesting Valencia channels too,see em in sycraia,akman,hystria.specially Val 5. its out of control :<

Grehm likes this.
  7. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Please do make sure to report these incidents via Ticket with all evidence possible. Thanks!

Mirajane, Solitaire and LinaCrysta like this.
  8. LordCrusty

As i said it was reported 3 weeks ago, not sure why we even report them anymore because they go unbanned for weeks/months.

Is it really to much for Kakao to assign a GM 1-2 hours a day to catch bots ingame?

9. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Recording them and puting movie on forum will get you perma banned for naming and shaming

They still did not ban fish bot I keep reporting since 2017

Ruffe likes this.
  10. noctred

noctred Maehwa 62 NA

They're not exactly hiding or difficult to find.

There have been numerous reports and twitch clips plastered all over reddit in recent history of them teleporting across Hystria and whatnot... like they're not even trying to stay lowkey, just completely blatant.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

The exscuses are irrelevant.
    If you see it, report it.
    For every occurrence .
    If you see the same person Everytime you go, then file an additional report, Everytime you go.

12. crosspath

Thanks, enjoying my popcorn...

Oh, the ambassador is talking... Let's see, let's see...

No misinformation this time...Good ****.

I would not report just in fear of being banned instead... Many strange mistakes happening, and remember, once they determine you did something, you can't even fight back or make them show proof...

So thanks, but no reports of people botting from me, don't want a GM to mix my name and the botter one "by mistake", you know...

#12 crosspath, Aug 18, 2019
    Motoko_Shi, Ruffe, Life2v and 2 others like this.
  13. yukishiro1

Obviously the answer is yes, it is too much for them. They stopped doing manual bans based on reports years ago.

Motoko_Shi, Ruffe, Life2v and 2 others like this.
  14. ghoulz666

Seems like there have always been teleporting zerkers....

Great job in dealing with them.

Motoko_Shi and Ruffe like this.
  15. Ninjago

I totally agree... the reporting is a joke and a laugh when days SNL fails to deliver. I recorded on video and sent to GMs and ticket reports. The canned answer always the same....”Thanks for reporting.. investigation underway...however, we won’t tell you the results of the investigation”

Then I posted in BDO forum and generated some positive support from you guys , mind you, without the exploiter name tags nor mine BUT within 24 hours, the thread was closed. What a way to administer the business and organization. Who are KAKAO afraid to upset? The majority player base that chooses honesty or the minor percentage that cheats in the community? I can no longer fathomed their fundamental business concept.

Last week before the patch, I have a message from one of the GMs. in the message he said that I will be excited to know many bans are coming to those who are using BOTs. By the way Mr. GM.......two nights ago, my friend and I went Star End to do our dailies and saw a Zerk player using bot/speed hack clearing the entire rotation in seconds. We didn’t bother anymore to take screen shot or videos.

Motoko_Shi, NoisyBoy, Ruffe and 3 others like this.
  16. drake19

#16 drake19, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  17. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Nope.
    Do I have to remind you who is the player/client, and who is the manager of the game/seller?

It is OK to participate in this, from time to time, but once per cheating player is enough. Is it a new trend for companies to considers MMORPG users as a part of their crew?

Motoko_Shi, NoisyBoy and Life2v like this.
  18. MechGorak

kek, so it's like failstacking. report the same cheater 100 times and we have a 10% chance of him getting a ban. maybe PA could sell something for pearls, like a premium report for increased chance

#18 MechGorak, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Motoko_Shi, Averdun, Ruffe and 4 others like this.
  19. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

......not exactly, but you could twist it a bit to match that description I suppose.

We are *All* a part of one community, and even the smallest creatures must do their part in the greater whole. If this sort of behavior is not something you want in your community then you as well as anyone else that is witness, has to stand firm and use the process provided.

But there certainly is no point in arguing about what you do and don't want to do....either be that person that is an integral part of the community and does their part, ...or be that person that stands back from the community...... It's your choice ultimately.

Moving onward...I can say this much....even if something does not happen from your report(s), do know that those report(s) don't just go "poof". *Head tilt* cough.

20. Dalenos

lmao