1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Bots in Aakman Med 2 for 3+ weeks.....

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by LordCrusty, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Noisy

Noisy Musa 62 NA

active gm in game would solve a lot of issues, there are old videos on youtube of Gm Jouska banning bots at Hexe and ect. Why dont they just have gms that play

Motoko_Shi and LinaCrysta like this.
  2. NexusMercer

I've learned that over the years. Reporting even with evidence will do no good. They will keep coming back or no action will be done against them. Therefore, just carry on playing the game without any purchases until you dont see anymore of this fishy activities going on. Just my 2 cents.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

kakao has really really really SLOW (if at all) response time to hackers, exploits and similar crap.

4. Thranduil

How about giving us a salary for doing the GM's work for them?

Ruffe, Life2v and GamePois0n like this.
  5. 2Cents

Very Wrong: I spent years reporting players in Lineage II. After all the hours spent only a few where ever banned. One of the specific cases took months of constant reporting and complaints from many users. Things got so bad the customers where tasked with responsibility of trying to regulate the game instead of paid employees.

We are part of a community, but if the reports become a "waste of time" and a "burden to the customer" there is a serious issue. Don't hide behind a bunch of lies and propaganda that Kakao is "doing everything they can".

Let be real here Kakao couldn't even correctly identify what accounts to properly ban and resulted in a firing. These are not stellar high paid professionals. These are simply the people who where willing to take the job and low pay.

Furthermore, there is even less incentive since it takes actual work and doesn't produce instant revenue. That's why many of the bans are only dealt with after it becomes a public issue and reflects poorly on the company.

It's a good thing it's not a PVP game, or these hackers might screw over the rest of the community as well. Cheaters are notorious for griefing customers. They simply don't have anything else to do in the game and use PVP games a breeding ground to troll.

Eryola, Motoko_Shi, Castill4n and 5 others like this.
  6. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Players trying to get that gear score up to compete in PvP without spending 3 plus years grinding for 5 to 8 hours a day or $40,000 USDs or more. I honestly find it hard to blame them. With the way BDO's enhancement system is and the power $$$, and RNG gives.

7. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

Wtf

8. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

they have been reported multiple times across the past month
    i just figured they were waiting for the next ban wave before they banned anyone
    they wernt day of the ban wave announcement sure enough the same 2 zerks were still speed hacking in aakman

9. 2Cents

That argument failed the first day it was stated years ago and it will continue to fail until the end of time.
    It's a just an excuse to cheat because it's "to hard".

That excuse has been used in 1,000's of game for years by millions of cheaters.

#29 2Cents, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2019
  10. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

I remember a time when people liked to pretend hackers and botters didnt exist in BDO... lol

11. 2Cents

Of course they don't exist. Why would a developer make an open world PVP game if people could just cheat. Oh what..... open world PVP is about people BUYING power to sht on others? Oh in that case it ALL MAKES SENSE now doesn't it.

There isn't even a huge distinction between hacking the game and the cash shop to begin with.

Smells like it's time to lock up the thread and brush this issue under the rug from the consumers so they are less aware of how much of a problem it really is. Thankfully people are speaking up or you wouldn't know. I have reported a few myself, unable to tell the outcome though.

#31 2Cents, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  12. cliveklg

You can't with these teleporter hackers. You can never target them to report.

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  13. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Exactly, whenever I want, I'll stand back from the community and remember that I'm a customer.
    Your little speech is very untimely in such a case.

Motoko_Shi and Life2v like this.
  14. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Me personally will only play Multiplayer games within the confines of Devs. Since I lost most attachments to BDO to care about cheating. I just can't be ask. I have succumb and accept. That in game BDO is boring from a MMO PvPer prospective. Better PvP to be had for me in other MMOs.

However I'm just saying that what cheaters think to rationalize cheating. I also think those types of players are lame.

15. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

yea i guess you have to remember how advanced scripts l2 had, yes tons ppl got banned once gm's started checking grinding party by dropping invisible adena that only program could pick up... but after them patching it to scripts gm's litearly got 0 evidence to ban them even by standing next to bot partys for hours, and yes those scripts could do you everything from pve to pvp to sieges just leave ur char there for 1month and it autoplays

16. TeRRoRibleOne

They still haven't banned the zerker who speedhacks I reported multiple times over the last 3 months..... still walks around Stars End... Hell, someone streamed one doing it for like 3 hrs thinking a GM might get embarrassed people are showing people are hacking so blatantly... nope, they're lazy. What's worse is if you go into the official Kakao discord and talk about it, you get your messages deleted and told to submit a ticket.... Cause they do so much with those tickets. How about this cheap as hell company actually post a GM in Aakman, Hystria, and Stars End every so often to actually catch them instead of copy/pasting answers. Kakao are some of the laziest people on earth.

Draconnix, Phoenixxx75 and Motoko_Shi like this.
  17. 2Cents

This is a very serious issue. Lineage II always had a lot of cheating. However, once people began to see many others cheating and the slow response it encouraged a lot more to cheat. Even people that genuinely had no interest in doing so. Players simply gave up............ If everyone else is cheating, why bother, why not cheat too?

This eventually spiraled into nearly everyone cheating 24/7. Entire dungeons of bot parties, entire areas of the map covered in bots. There where so many it gave protection by the fact it would take forever to remove them all.

LinaCrysta likes this.
  18. BDOISBROKEN

So where do they go? Asking for the entire community.

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  19. NoisyBoy

If you post them on the forum it gets deleted (Ffs a hacker shouldnt have any rights). instead they make them partners
    If you send a ticket they just ignore you since ive sent a lot about a sailing hacker wich autorepairs his boat and makes him invulnerable( already 7 months and going on). And ultimately kakao doesnt ban them. Logic? Just clip and shame them on reddit, at least they cant delete it there.
    Im with the no money faction until they fix some fundamental flaws

Phoenixxx75 and Fearless V like this.
  20. 2Cents

Actually they can. Reddit isn't a very good place for discussions. At best you shouldn't be discussing things on the official reddit channel. Players should always make their own and do what they can to remain free from the company imposing their control over them.

Kakao does regulate Reddit.

This is the case with many companies. It allows them to bury subject matter they don't want to be seen. Very problematic when this may be for the purposes of:
    • Hiding serious cheating/exploit/bot issues
    • Hiding the fact that consumers information was released/hacked
    • General unfavorable discussions about the product

Draconnix likes this.