1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Bought the Lodging expansion +1 Nothing happened?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Boonji, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Boonji

So i currently have 6 workers in velia, then i bought the pearl item that expands the worker lodging by 1. So I should be able to hire one more right? But after I used the item nothing happened. Was I wrong in understanding what that item does?

2. DotX

did you get a free worker for that area?

3. Isteria

you have to open it twice. once to get a box for olvia / velia and then you have to open each of the boxes. double check your pearl inv.

Grehm likes this.
  4. GM Eden

Hey @Boonji!

As @Isteria mentioned, opening the initial item from the Pearl Shop, the "Balenos" expansion item, should grant you two more individual items. One for Olvia and one for Velia in this case. If you opened a Calpheon worker expansion item, you'd get one for each of the towns in that region, etc. Upon using those individual items, you get the bonus worker in each town you use an item for.

If you've done the above, and still did not receive your worker slot. I suggest you submit a ticket at our helpdesk so we can provide you with some more in-depth one on one assistance!

EnGenX and Boonji like this.