1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brainstorming: Expanding Valkyrie’s capabilities

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Netreiam, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Zavex

Yeah I think the main reason Valks have been given the cold shoulder is without LSA (our center and obviously something they probably more than likely plan on not adding back in but this is just speculation so take it with a grain of potatoes) they would need to possibly do a full-blown makeover from skills and how she'll play but meh that's just my two cents probably wrong but 40 years from now when they get off their high horse with that stupid ass graphical update we JUST MIGHT see some REAL class updates lol

2. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

I gave in to the reroll coupons. Rerolled to Striker. The difference between these two classes is insane. I'm honestly enjoying striker a lot right now.

they have a total of like 8(+?) dashes and a constant 60% movespeed buff that is endless. I can run around for what feels like forever without running out of stamina(with the 60% buff which moves faster than most horses). The AoE, protections, iframes, and grabs are AMAZING. I ended up grinding from 56-58 yesterday at fogans and just using a single w+shift from pack to pack and a single skill for massive aoe to nuke each pack.

This is my first class i've leveled past 56 that is not valkyrie by the way(played valk pretty much since release). There is no way PA even remotely cares about Valkyrie's, you can tell just by looking at the disparity and quality of just these two classes.

3. Zavex

This has probably been suggested a million times already but how come our shield chase and death line chase don't have I-Frames, kinda tired of being grappled back 40 meters lol

Kenwulf likes this.
  4. Nibblesdragon

Sadly, the mods of the Valk discord feel that complaining about this sort of thing is useless and therefore they pretty much threaten people to shut up about it. Plus, they trash all forum posters as "crying" all the time.

With a united front, some good ideas might come to the surface. But not with self-hating valks running the discord.

5. Netreiam

What???

6. Khriste

There is a difference between feedback, and complaining.
    A lot of people come to the discord and only complain. A lot of them being forum posters, or unfrequented users of the discord.
    Not all of the moderators, none of the moderators are as bad as Nibbles is making it out to be. There are some problem children, and they get dealt with.

7. Nibblesdragon

It's specifically Aizwallenstein and those who are afraid of him wagging his mod power around. He constantly says there's nothing wrong with Valk and that anyone who complains just needs to "git gud" and "stop crying".

He also openly insults all of the Valk posters on this forum as all being crybabies who don't want to work on getting better. You can search his posts to see that yes, he is as bad as I make him out to be. There's got to be hundreds of messages on there saying exactly those things.

He discourages open discussion and because he's a geared streamer valk and a mod, people are intimidated into agreeing with him and shutting up when he says so.

8. namnam030

namnam030 GottKoenig Valkyrie 62 EU

Nice spreading fakenews about threaten ppl to shut up when they have different opinion. Currently u are the only guy which got banned for spreading fakeFacts which Never happened . But Yeah Keep going . Im out

9. Nibblesdragon

It's not fake news. I've been saying this for a long, long time, way before Aiz developed a personal beef with me and can't take criticism of his own behavior.

You really shouldn't be standing up for him. The evidence is everywhere. He says

1) Literally all of the valks in the forums are just complaining
    2) Literally all of the valks in the forums just want an easy time and need to git gud
    3) Valk is fine

It's everywhere. Hard evidence. If you are a valk poster on this forum, Aizwallenstein has been trashing you for months as being shitters who don't try to get better, only complain.

Edit: Oh, you're Aiz. I just happened to be the only one brave enough to call you out on your behavior.

#29 Nibblesdragon, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  10. namnam030

Not denying that.
    But spreading ******** that i Threat ppl to shut up or abuse mod power cause they have a different opinion is just straight lying

U are the only guy which i banned or kicked in the last Year

But Yeah kthxbye

11. Nibblesdragon

I'm the only one you went through with it. You threaten a lot. You have a following because you are a geared streamer and a mod, therefore the truth doesn't come out about you.

But I spoke out against you and you banned me. It's actually kind of a relief not being on that discord anymore TBH, but it still stands, you trash talk all valk forum posters constantly and you don't help anything by doing so. People are trying to improve the class, are not being heard, and you are part of the problem

Kenwulf likes this.
  12. namnam030

Lool u are Not the only One. But u are the One Ego Keep spreading **** towards me xD

Ill help everyone in this discord aslong they have a Proper question and Need an answer
    U just have a Personal grudge against me i also Warned u to Not to overdo it . But u did. Blaming Things which Never happened and accusing the other Mods doing shady things which they didnt..but Yeah this discussions will Not end.. so Yeah HF here

Peace out

13. Nibblesdragon

You warned me not to criticize you. I'm sorry but that's not reasonable. That means you abuse your mod power to make yourself immune to criticism.

And I've never said anything about the other mods. Only you.

I don't know who decided to make you a leader, but a leader does not constantly trash talk and talk down to his colleagues. Yes, it's cute to summarize any disagreement as a frivolous "mod abuse" accusation, but yeah, this is mod abuse.

Every valk who posts here, even if you don't like me, that's fine. But you shouldn't let Aizwallenstein squash the conversation. Obviously a lot of us have great ideas. Just imagine if we had leaders who actually stood by us and had the conversation with us rather than mocking, condescending, and threatening those who dare speak out. Yes, there are some frivolous ideas, some useless complaining. But there's also a lot of great ideas and valid points. But the valk discord leadership doesn't care to learn the difference. It's just unfortunate.

#33 Nibblesdragon, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    ODB3698 likes this.
  14. Kusaragii

Good thing is Aiz or whoever that is namnam person is, what they say is just their opinion. What they say is not fact nor is it a shared opinion by the majority of the community so you shouldn't take it too much to heart unless you feel you actually do need to 'getgud' and its not a class related issue.

Zavex likes this.
  15. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Don't feed the wanna-be-trump. Just from what I've seen on the forums, I wouldn't doubt what you said.

ODB3698 likes this.