1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Bravant doesnt have enough to play amity

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by MinhVu, Jul 23, 2019.

1. MinhVu

Hi, Bravant in Trent only has 5 items for me to choose from when playing the amity game. It is not enough since his constellation is shield and requires 6 items or people to be selected. So therefor I can not play to gain amity. It might be because I have negative amity with him so there are only 5 choices. I got negative from him because I accidently clicked steal on him which gave me -300 amity like 2 months ago. I guess it gradually went down. I don't know why there was a steal option on him, but now there isnt one. I have all 10 of his knowledge for conversations so I really don't know what is going on here. I really need to be able to play the amity game with him so I can hire sailors. Supposedly the work supervisor in calpheon sells workers too but I heard it was bugged where some people have it and others don't. I am one of those that don't.

2. MinhVu

Apparenty it was because of the negative amity. I took a character there and waived him until it turned positive and then checked.

3. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hi, some elements are indeed tied to negative amity with a specific NPC, as knowledge can, for example, be locked due to this.