1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breast Armor shouldn´t have breasts jiggle

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZoCKs, May 24, 2017.

1. ZoCKs

I was just looking at the neu Valkyrie Outfit called Jousting.... some Metal Armor.... and as soon as the Breasts started to jiggle as I moved the Character...it felt totally off... the illusion of "metal" was suddenly gone.. metal shouldnt jiggle like that...

Just my 2 cents =)

2. Kaytie

Was just about to write a thread about this myself.

Please, for the love of god, remove the breast jiggle.

3. Vamathi

Vamathi Macabre 61 EU

My immersion :(

4. Adinda

Adinda Witch EU

Hahaha, yes it looks so ridiculous. I would never buy a metal outfit for that reason.

5. Montblank

The consistency between what armor does and doesn't jiggle is pretty weird. Sometimes they seem to take the material being worn into consideration for it, other times you get the jousting armor.

6. Cummere

I happen to like the jiggle. IRL, even in the tightest metal corsets, you get some jiggle. If you want to remove it from the plate mail, fine, but please keep it on everything else.

7. XLucaX

metal dont jiggle...

Vix likes this.
  8. Cummere

Got to love it when someone without breasts tells someone with them, how breasts behave.
    Yes, unless it is solid hard plate (and assuming you have anything larger than an a cup), metal clothing or armor does in fact jiggle. Go to a convention some time and observe the girls that wear various metal tops. The metal over cloth or leather will jiggle. Metal chain mail will jiggle. Metal scale armor will often even jiggle a slight bit. Metal jiggles, especially when it is over body parts that jiggle.
    So yes, any solid plate mail won't jiggle, but anything else will and removing that jiggle would severely adversely affect realism and immersion. Don't believe me? YouTube has literally hundreds of videos of women In various kinds of armor. Watch those videos and watch the breasts. You'll notice the jiggle.

Perfect example:

#8 Cummere, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Dolomite likes this.
  9. Kaytie

We just want it removed on this one, because it's solid plate, not chain mail, if it was chain mail we wouldn't have this thread. :P

Vix likes this.
  10. 6footgeeks

its 'supple' metal

11. piratebeowolf

Hinges and chainmail

12. ZoCKs

@Cummere I understand your logic, but as some has said, by metal solid plate , the metal itself wouldn't jiggle. Chain I understand. But in this case, the outfit feels like "leather" as instead of metal.

13. VarneilMannor

I actually went and checked to see if it was some "chain-mail" or "detached plate on a moveable chain-mail" or "string attached to a movable plate", etc. It's none of that I assure you, I've jiggled my valk in different directions, multiple times. It is a pure solid metal plate that bends with the "jiggies". The clead outfit which is also a full solid plate doesn't jig-jag like the jousting. So I'm assuming this is just an unintended issue that probably would be fixed next patch. Then again this is... really funny.

ZoCKs likes this.
  14. Zholo

Elven Alchemy at its finest *smirks*

Cummere likes this.
  15. Prasad

You are playing a fantasy game fighting Orcs and Goblin and you are having issues believing Metal Amour jingle.

16. ZoCKs

Yeah, it´s a fantasy game, not the matrix, physics still apply ^^ , Takes inmersion away.

17. illutian

Well, I think we're all talking about stuff like the Valkyrie Jousting. That's clearly solid metal and still...the boob-area jiggles.

I still, personally, think the jiggle needs to be reduced on the other 'non-solid chest' armors. Boobs don't move the same clothed as they do naked.

Also, fun fact, the Jousting armor is designed to kill her if she were to get hit. The indent underneath the cleavage area...would shatter the sternum and cause the bone to puncture the heart. In fact, there's no extensive documentation that suggests women wearing medieval-era solid-chest armor had it formed any differently than their male counterparts (obviously it was probably formed to be slightly 'out more'. This notion of a 'boob plate' is completely asinine.

The goal of plate armor was to deflect the blow...not ****ing catch it.

EDIT: Fun fact #2: The Night Cat, Karin (except for the ****ing Valk), [Valk] Clead armor has no boob jiggle...lol

#17 illutian, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
  18. Brew_Drinking_Gamer

Yes I agree, the effect looks odd.

19. Prasad

So your char. able to zip across in smoke form does physics still apply there ? that doesn't take away your immersion but the part of the body you can hardly see while playing jingling takes away your immersion ;)

20. Prasad

I think the making the coding change is difficult. Doesn't look like they built in such function. I would recommend players who like metal armor minimize you avatar's back and breast size or play a male char.