1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response breeding plants

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Storm84, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Storm84

right now my farming is skilled 7 at 80%. When I breed the crops I plant I useally get 1-2 seeds at a time or sometimes 3 seeds. With a higher lvl farming will I be able to get like 4-6 seeds when I breed my crop or is it stuck at 1-2 seeds at a time? If so what good does increasing your farming skill do?
    Plz Help
    Thanks

2. Rahanei

Rahanei Tamer 61 EU

having a higher lvl in farming increases the speed at what you work, you can read this in the tooltip when you hover over the farming skill in your profile window.

3. JOWH

You will always get 1-3 seeds. The higher your rank, the more byproducts and fruits you will get. Up from Artisan you can get magical seeds which will net you a good amount of silver when sold to a vendor. They take 5 crop slots when planted but provide a higher amount of everything (excluding seeds :-)).

Happy farming.

4. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there @Storm84! I see that some members of the community were able to give you a hand this with providing some information regarding this, which is great to see! You may also be able to find some helpful farming guides online as well for more info on farming!

Take care!