1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brief BDO PvP Damage Tier

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Notte, Sep 12, 2018.

1. WhySoSeeryus

well, from what i see musa BACKcritted you with hardest hitting skill in the game. that would delete anyone. (doesnt mean musa isnt overpowered tho)

also fun thing to notice is... the three classes in these videos are the ones that need nerfing the most :D

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  2. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 61 NA

Ninja, No.
    Musa, No.

3. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 61 NA

Is he Daft? What an Ape. Mystic having 0 Defense? ZERO my dude?
    No WONDER you picked a 'tarded class. FITS YOU GREAT. LMAO

4. BloodLeshen

LoL really? SA is Damage reduction? I wanted to say go read teh words Super armor on almost majority of Mystics skills. pre-awakened especially. Then read sorcs and tell me what you see. SO if you want all sorcs i-frames then you must loose almost all your FG and SA skills with it to be similar to sorc. In fact as a Sorc I would say that there should not even be protected cc skills when you have i-frames because that is the whole point of the i-frames. To set up the cc with an i-frame and unprotected skill. Otherwise you could just dash in and pop SA/CC without a care in the world like some defensive classes which btw needs protected cc because they lack some mobility/i-frames.

Mystics has very good sustain (and sorry I see sustain as defense) and they can constantly cc lock someone with their combos. They are pretty much the best all round class currently. Not number 1 in all types of pvp but they can easily be very viable in all fights.

I would say they are balanced but because lot's of classes struggle so much against them people will say they're OP.

5. Blitzball

Blitzball BlitzBall Striker 61 EU

You can't CC lock since the CC patch , come on...

6. BloodLeshen

You can still get pretty damn close to it. I know you can get up and get out but even with my sorc I can keep some people down there long enough and if they don't spam a SA to get out I can cc them as they get up with good timing.

We do have one OP mystic that can literally keep you ccéd most of the match if you do not get out of the first cc. regardless of the changes. But obviously ping probably helps with that on Turkey. Still mystic got some OP cc's and they can easily enter battle with protection to set up those cc's - depending on you're opponents class

7. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Nobody needs a nerf at this point. Weaker classes need buffs.

Yes, you can. Downsmash can be chained infinitely with luck, or mechanically in the case of a sorc.

8. WhySoSeeryus

ap scaling bonuses need nerfs above softcap. gains are insane (for pvp)

Netreiam likes this.
  9. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha DeVirs Mystic 60 NA

He doesn't use pre-awake lol

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  10. BloodLeshen

This is so sad honestly. The ONLY reason this makes sense is because they want to force players to feel like they need higher AP / GS to compete and then spend more money and time to get there. So from that point it makes 100% sense. If everyone reached softcap easily and then additional 20AP didn't make any difference then why would people bother spending billions to get the extra if player skill alone could make the difference.

As bad as it is you have to look at it from the hardcore heavy grind, heavy p2w players point of view also?
    I mean if the gap wasn't that big why would you want to even consider PEN? IF you then spend billions and billions for additional 10AP but barely gain anything it would kind of suck. What would the point then be?

FFS I just made myself confused about this renown score stuff. I'm not even close to soft cap yet.

11. Xenon

That has nothing to do with class nerfing/buffing, though. And please, dude. Maybe a small one. But then you'd have even more of the crybaby mystics like above crying for damage buffs because they don't can't kill everybody in one skill.

12. Kuu

Kuu

That's debatable, even in my own internal monologues day to day.

AP scaling can change a class to a certain extent. I would say it revolves around animations and the ability to to get back-attack/crit vary from class to class, and and some classes achieve incredible instantaneous burst due to this, only possible on the highest AP brackets.

Now that we don't get suck easy CCs anymore to provide down attack and float attacks, back attacks are the de-facto answer in getting better at pvp.

I mean musa (example here) is still trashy in a lot of stuff, but it's one of the easiest classes to swing and get a back attack in, and if you can AP up enough, that back attack is GG.

Some classes need a to of technical prowess, some just don't get back attack without a lot of favorable situations.

It's give and take. Only the -tarded devs think the AP scaling is fine, but it is to a certain extent, fine or not fine, in different situations.

Netreiam likes this.
  13. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 61 NA

Maybe you can't.

From now on I'm going to assume everything you say is trolling. I don't think you write things to be taken seriously.

Mana_Mafia, Crimson_Scarlet and Tvvin like this.
  14. Netreiam

So the entire point of this thread is...

Buff valk? :D

Kusaragii likes this.
  15. Xenon

I wouldn't say it's the point. But yeah, buff valk.

Netreiam likes this.
  16. Sacrifuce

This is a bad reference!
    Riven is extremely good mystic player, you cant use him in this thread!!!

You need to use standard baby mystic that only know sa rotation mindlessly to proof your point!!!!!1111111

Maybe farsay can help

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  17. Xenon

I know you're trying to make a point here and help out, but you're doing the opposite. The idea is that "This is what Mystic is capable of in good hands. This is what it can do." and that it contradicts the points they are trying to make. Mystic doesn't do enough damage? Riven nuked a player by himself. No super armor rotation? Again, Riven wades through things and puts the enemy on their ass. Tooltips also disagree with their points.

18. Sacrifuce

Im not even trying to help. I just come here to flame forum mystics.

Mana_Mafia, Tvvin and Xenon like this.
  19. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 61

^

Man don't even know his main. Think he should be taken seriously. I really wish the mystic community would ban together to muzzle blitzball,farsey ,notte and valkyrie (the mystic player not the class) they're all disgraceful players and reflect on the mystic community as a whole terribly

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  20. Spartakatz

random clips not showing any gear+buffs of attacker/defender are almost always useless.

he's the guy who's since 2016 in the game and recently posted he has no way to get something better than asula :)

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.