1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Brilliant item drops

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by shidoxen, Nov 19, 2019.

1. shidoxen

The current drop rate for these items is either bugged or so low that it has rendered the galleass or either one of the galleass upgraded carracks useless.

As it stands currently, you can AFK barter are buy them in sea coins more quickly than you can active sea monster hunt.

Please look into this so galleass owners do not have to start over and build a caravel and be limited to bartering only.

If you require figures on the drop rates and how simply scaling the drop rate slightly would fix these issues, I would be more than happy to provide such details.

#1 shidoxen, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    Moonraker and Lefteye like this.
  2. GM Fenix

Game Master

HI there,

Thank you for reporting this, I will pass it on to our team to be investigated and we'll see if improvements can be made :) Happy gaming!

3. gatsupl

Well they can't rly make it any worse can they? We are at the rock bottom right now. Gotta stay positive I think.

4. shidoxen

Is this a PA run server issue only? Not trying to sound nasty, just honestly asking.

Players from SA and Thai servers are reporting 2 an hour average with +10 blue galleass equipment.

Our current rates are about the same as finding a map piece at Pila Ku from my experience. :0

If there was an option to exchange galleass blue gear pieces to caravel blue gear pieces... regardless that they were much harder to make, I would take that option at this point sadly. After all they will do the same damage at carrack levrl anyway. -_-

#4 shidoxen, Dec 6, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  5. shidoxen

unknown-9.png

This. -_- I am looking at a ton of dif screenshots like this. Can post more if needed.

Btw im 350 sea monster kills in since I saw my last one drop which was the first week of great ocean release.

So if we had this at some point...... it is bugged and they no longer drop or are almost impossible to get via hunting sea monsters and rip galleass. :9

#5 shidoxen, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  6. MMoNoob

our sever is pa owned or kakkao still? are those severs with those kind of drop rates pa or kakkao?

7. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

i done 4 reset in a row and not got anything for a new ship from bartering just like everything in game it just a crap shoot and for some we are not the lucky ones

8. shidoxen

*bump* is this working as intended or is anyone looking into this?

Kinda a deal breaker for galleass owners or people wanting to work on galleass first.