1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bring back weapons exchange coupons. PEN market is dead

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Aug 7, 2020.

1. FluXX

BlitzBall didnt you buy any exchange coupons before they removed it from the shop? hopefully they do add in into the game other then just having to get from seasonal, you need to keep people like this guy playing.But then again with all the changes PA is doing doesnt suprise me he wants to reroll all the time lol.

2. DrakeBlonde

I dont see what the fuss is bout the coupon, its not like you are getting a new PEN, you just convert the existing one

Blitzball likes this.
  3. Eonias

Well i honestly dont want to spend real money to change an ingame item to another.

My Suggestion:

Create a ingame method to change a weapon from one class to another and charge a change fee of xxx percent from the current base price.

Grag and MoonDance17 like this.
  4. zhagsten

Nah, that's the old video games. You've got to think more modern, live with your time : pay it, don't play it!

Hezekiel likes this.
  5. Vortexii

Maybe if you read the developers explicit explanation on why you might have a clue?

6. TeRRoRibleOne

Wait a minute, the person who literally cries about everything being pay 2 win and unfair is now complaining about an actual pay 2 win thing not being in the game? This is actually laughable.

Chaos Ronin, Wodahs and Vortexii like this.
  7. Vortexii

He sold out quicker than a Trump appointee!

Chaos Ronin and MoonDance17 like this.
  8. Blitzball

Dude, the game is P2W since 2017.

Whales that bought tons of coupons before the removal have an insane advantage now because they can reroll to the FOTM class without the need to buy/enhance new weapons. This is real P2W.
    People that don’t play a fotm class and who couldn’t afford to buy dozens of coupons are cucked.

9. LightningFFXIII-4

Those coupons will be back around Black Friday sale time frame... I bet you money they'll be back, heck it might come out around Hasashin release.

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Well, true whales stocked up on multiples anyway, because PA/Kakao announced it in advance instead of just removing them from the cshops simultaneously. As if they didnt know people will throw money at them. Was kinda sad to watch how they almost but said "stock up boiz while they are still here".
    U wouldnt even believe how many coupons some people bought.

Wodahs, Vortexii and MADE like this.
  11. Icywave

that's not because of no weapon coupons

that's because biohack exists and makes like 10-15 pens daily

12. MADE

That's how you make sales skyrocket. Announce its removal, and only remove it later, so ppls buy it like there's no tomorrow, literately.

Don't worry, they keep on track how much coupon the wales have, and after they burned it, they do a limited time sale : ))))

13. Vortexii

How does your engagement into the problem and funneling funds towards this problem help solve anything?
    Have some self dignity and self control.

14. TeRRoRibleOne

Yes but you cry about people whaling. Now you want them to whale more so it only helps you which in turn means you are ok with it. That's why people are thinking it's dumb that out of all the people to make this thread is you because you cry all the time about whaling. And if you really wanted to get a pen item that isn't an accessory, it isn't hard to grind out or even barter for it within a month. Prices when I BOUGHT my nouver were 25 billion, its half that now. You just want the easiest way out.

Vortexii and Wodahs like this.
  15. Blitzball

Spending 100 dollars once or twice in a year to reroll isn't whaling.

Selling 35 costumes per week to the market , it is whaling.

16. WhySoSeeryus

its selfish to want more cash shop "conveniences" just because u need to get 1-2 items for yourself. thats how these practices came into existence and stayed.

Wodahs likes this.
  17. Blitzball

Don't get me wrong. These items are P2W.

But there is no reason that only a small part of the population can still benefit from it. They should have simply removed coupons without warning , disable the existing ones if some still have them in their inventory and refund them.

18. WhySoSeeryus

well, they obviously wanted to profit from making item unavailable, thats why they announced it and removed it with delay like they did. i doubt people in PA didnt know what they were doing and that some people will stock up for impressive number of weapon swaps.

Fearless V and Wodahs like this.
  19. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Wait, is the OP not the guy who ALWAYS cries about p2w but is asking for an actual P2W item to be restored?

Fearless V and Wodahs like this.
  20. Garrosh