1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broken PvP

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Dogbref, May 23, 2018.

1. Catastigma

RBF ? Team battle ? The open pvp you have to create/engage it.
    Balancing ? that you think that PA do actualy and for another 4-5 week?
    too silly to understand that balancing takes time?
    Their change the Core pvp of the game for a reason. Class was stupidlty too strong on every aspect. making impossible to create new classe without making im totaly OP or totaly useless.

The actual change return to what BDO Vanilla was. if you dont love it. is just your opinion. i have personnaly my best pvp moment before the Awakening weapon mistake.

No skill need ? stop fighting again people with 90 gs more that you lul.

Server are completly stable since the hoster change on NA. sorry if you are EU.

Second Son likes this.
  2. Velentos

Nope not a classic, not even outdated.
    Old, like sitting in a steam train when the hyperloop is roaring past outside.

Bless is just rehashing old **** wo a single original design. "combat" is waiting for global cd's and autoattacking. For the lack of a better word, ****.
    But hey, if you haven't played wow clones before you might like it, or if bdo is too hard then sure, bless might be more your taste.

More power to you if so. And yeah, bless may have "content" if rerunning dungeons with toxic players is your idea of fun then go for it.
    No afk simulator? I honestly don't understand what you think you are saying here, but it sounds to me like you don't like bdo at all. Good for you! You found out you didn't like something that you apperantly have spend alot of your time on.

Question you should be asking is why would you spend your free time on something you do not enjoy? isn't that an incredibly dumb thing to do?

Second Son likes this.
  3. Velentos

EU servers seems fine to me.

4. bongokongo

rbf? team battle? pls tell me more jokes... sry but this is not pvp this is bulls h!t.
    i now they are working on this thats why i wrote "atm"
    and nope 90gs more? 40 is enough you get easy owned.. but anyway you can be the best player in the world..your opponent has better equipment you have lost.. look blade and soul... age of wushu.. wow... skill>gear.. BDO gear>skill. and yes EU potato server...

#24 bongokongo, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
  5. Catastigma

Red Battlefield. Team battle (arena)

you playing BDO ? Your totally ignorant of the game or what are you playing or what?

you are realy serious ?
    [​IMG]

6. bongokongo

what?

Blackhearted likes this.