1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed BSA After Emergency Update

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Shenya, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Shenya

Yesterday after maintenance (the proper one), I had no issues with BSA at all. This morning I find the game is down for an emergency maintenance, and now BSA is just a blank square. Windows 10 64Bit, no issues previously with BSA, not prepared to use the "workaround" because guild members on Windows 7 who've had to use that get unusable framerates and all kinds of other things in game don't work (though it does indeed fix BSA).
    I don't care enough about BSA to do this to myself, but did want to make sure the bug was reported.

Thanks! <3

EDIT: FIXED BY RESTART!

#1 Shenya, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  2. Shenya

Oh, and the promotions in Pearl Shop and guild rank also blank. Again this is only SINCE the emergency maintenance earlier, all were working fine (at least for me) prior to this. Not entirely sure how a maintenance to fix a gun doing more damage than it should to sea monsters breaks something completely unrelated. I often feel like they just mess with random stuff for fun when "fixing" other things, because with every "fix" comes 5 unrelated things that got broken somehow.

3. GM Dew

Game Master

Hey Shenya,

We have not received any similar reports yet, so it may be a local issue on your computer. Could you try restarting your computer entirely and seeing if the same issue is still happening?
    If so, please also try clearing your game cache.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

4. Shenya

How embarrassing! I was sure that I had already done that after I'd updated something else I guess I have been playing too much bdo and become delirious. Restarting and relaunching has indeed fixed the issue (for some reason the coherent ui hadn't loaded after the emergency patch). Didn't have to touch the game cache.

Much love!

Shenya

5. GM Dew

Game Master

Great to hear! :)

Best regards,
    GM Dew