1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buff tamer (Cus it's the weakest class in bdo)

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by irrelevant, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

On a server with different settings right? Do we have them yet?
    I don't mention them because they're like top of reddit and the general forums which if you are bothered to go to the tamer subforum I'm sure you would see them at the top of reddit or the general forum.

And this still doesn't change the fact that we take 25-35% additional magic damage which is totally unfair. But I guess you're going to argue that it's fair lol, delusional people.

2. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

Tamer so op 1v1 class that it didn't win the 1v1 tourney and even got rekt by a wizard so hard that it is funny to see wizards saying how "bad" this matchup is for them.

Desilation and Shadowfibby like this.
  3. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

It's going on because lots of people have strong opinions that we're either very weak or very strong. SO PA should step in and actually respond for once which probably isn't happening since they have been tagged numerous times but still ignore us.

Not really, and relying on kda data is bad because it doesn't show the population and gear. Eg it could just be five tamers with all pen just sitting in t1 guilds and zerg fighting, sniping kills etc.

If you still think lemon is bad at tamer you're delusional<- fact

4. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

since you're a pro tamer, feel free to teach others

i can review any footage of any person playing any class and tell you why he's dying/losing , if you can do the same for tamer its time for u to teach us

kuno doesnt kill you before grab as often as with tamers but kuno's grab is protected, unlike tamer, kuno can swap weapons while protected, unlike tamer, kuno hits faster, unlike tamer, kuno has free engage with hide, unlike tamer, kuno has way more superarmor and way better survivability, unlike tamer, kuno has not one but THREE skills that can hit people through frontal block.

piss off with your kuno bs because i've been close to the best kuno in eu and i know what the class is capable of cus i've duelled him in 1v1 and in mass pvp. Kuno may have slightly less damage OCCASIONALLY but it has more of everything else. Hell they have over 3 ways of swapping weps while protected in middle of pvp and they have THREE stuns on their awakening

kuno is just a hard class but it has insane potential and is definitely not worse than tamer

that's some joke? their hide is broken cus pets can detect it? LMAO. Who the F cares about something as minor as that. It could even be intended. Why shouldn't a magical being or a dog be capable of detecting a random pleb that's crouching next to it? by the way this thing doesn't even work reliably in pvp. If you go in pvp vs ninja/kuno and know they are in hide and rely on your pet to hit them instead of you spamming cc then you're simply going to die 100 out of 100 against any semi decent kuno/ninja palyer

how can u even bring this as an argument , are you literally shameless? I'm talking about SEVERE gamebreaking issues with tamer and the kid is crying about ninja/kuno being detected in hide by pets.. WOW. I can assure you that no pet class players look at their DURING MASS PVP to see if it started hitting some ninja / kuno and if they see a ninja kuno use hide theylll simply spam aoe there REGARDLESS of their class and this is the most minor complaint there is and for all we know it might even be intended

objective facts i can give you a ton of why tamer is bad and other classes are good , as i have, countless of times

5. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

Tbh tamers are just noob stompers. If people knew tamer weaknesses they would successfully counter tamers every time, both in mass pvp and 1v1. On other classes u can still "force" your way through blocks and dodges with just pure and well timed damage. On tamers it is all about tricks and combos and if u know them u know how to react. High class pvprs are like that. Other people dont really fight tamers cuz its dead class.

And yeah kda is extremely fragile thing. I saw people doing stats 170:1kd on nodes with striker. Saw tamers doing 160:10. How bad would other stats have to be to balance that out if in KR is the same? Oh wait it isnt the same. ...

6. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Also, how are so many classes over 1 kda and only 2 classes below 1 kda?

7. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

still no response from CM/GM?

8. Pako

Oh boi this thread going again...
    Tamer has never been stronger than it is now.
    Does he have some mass pvp problem, yes. But with all this QQ any feedback will just get ignored because if you look at every class forum everyone is complaining. WIZARDS are complaining. Let that sink in. Best grind class best aoe best support best group pvp but dies 1v1 to berserker and striker and omg **** class not that good buff pls. No deV watches the forum. All the Dev are farming sunflowers and developing the bdo mobile version. Get over it.

9. Lemonster.izoone

err... yes... ehm... no... what????

10. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Only low tier low geared wizards complain show me one top tier wiz who complains about their class. For tamer it's low gear and lots of high gear tamers complaining. I have a 240ap wizard that I use for node wars and still have barely any experience on compared to my tamer, **** is the most overpowered thing ever, I'm melting people without even knowing just because my aoe is so huge. So it's good n every single aspect of the game except for when you're contesting a pirate jungle rotation against a striker or zerker boo....hoo? It's funny cos I run into some of the tamer whiteknights in this thread on my wiz and kill them in the most retarded ways possible -water bubbling from a distance or pressing my 1 key which I put my water pool on and deletes them kek

11. Pako

It's all good but you are NA where everyone is a 260 dp monkey.

12. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Not really tbh

13. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

You think 300 dp can stop a wizard? Mine 305 blows up against soft cap builds

14. pineapplelover

AS I've already said but perhaps you missed it the ONLY difference between NA and KR tamer contrary to whatever opinions you all might hold is that 25% dp debuff which will become irrelevant when (or maybe if) we get the defense changes present in KRS arena of arsha. Should we not get that well again as aforementioned, thats tamers saving grace in my opinion. Although i will agree that should they remove it it wouldn't be without reason as it doesn't really make much sense to begin with.

15. pineapplelover

"Slightly less" just disproves anything you could ever say about kuno. Saying that is like comparing musa and DK and saying musa has "slightly less" damage. **** off with your stupid notions. You clearly know jack **** amount kuno if youve the audacity to even say "slightly less."
    Also what possible "GAMEBREAKING" issues could their possibly be with tamer, do tell? "Oh my heilang only deletes a portion of my enemies health I want him to delete at least 75%" OR perhaps heilang should be able to stun through super armor as well rather than just block?

16. pineapplelover

that musa must have an accuracy offhand with 210ap or the people you're referencing have trash dp; nonetheless tamer requires FAR less ap than that 210 to deal the SAME amount of damage is less amount of time. (DPS)

17. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Ok perhaps YOU missed something, look back a few pages in irrelevant's gif. Yes it is pretty game breaking tbh I had not noticed it myself tbh until it was showed here.

iirc heilang cc'ing through SA was fixed a long time ago. And you don't think tamers taking 25-35% additional magic damage is not game-breaking? Do other classes take it, or is this normal for the game? And yes I think heilang chunking high evasion targets is weird but so is high evasion wizards 2 shotting me, lovely magic damage.

18. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

So does tamer? Tamer either runs accuracy and deals tons of damage or runs kutum/blade and doesn't deal much damage. What is your point?

19. Phlacid

Phlacid ClD Kunoichi 62 NA

Lmao. You are some sort of crazy. This is just one of the problems with kuno/ninja. Stealth is the reason some people play the class, and it's bugged to eternity. Maybe all of the tamer "bugs" are just intended, as you think of stealth. Not to mention stealth says we should be invincible for the duration.. so why aren't we? It's clearly not working as intended, according to the tooltip, right? Lmfao. Get over yourself.

Edit: I can give you a ton of objective facts, in a non-aggressive manor (lol), as to why Tamer is a good class, and has advantages over other classes. What point are you trying to prove? That's the whole reason there are multiple classes in the game.

#579 Phlacid, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  20. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Can you disprove any of the facts he provides about skills on Tamer being broken however?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.