1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buff tamer (Cus it's the weakest class in bdo)

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by irrelevant, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

Considering the thread's author, the title change doesn't fit. If I had started the thread, it might be closer to that...but then no one would have replied. :D
    Right?

flukeSG2 likes this.
  2. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

305 DP is not a DP build to be fair. 305 DP is just swapping your offhand for the +30 evasion one.
    It is well known Tamer takes more dmg so with less than 350-380 you are glassy still vs Wiz/Witch.
    On the bright side if you lock down you will kill the wiz/witch

3. Alrikmerc

You can yeah, even better when you outskill them and cloud ride lands right in their face as they start animation for lighthouse and can't escape.

though you wouldn't need to do that if they didn't sometimes randomly disappear with their teleport while they appear to be still on their back.

4. pineapplelover

if by "So does tamer" you mean is running an accuracy offhand...That doesnt change the fact that tamer can have 180ap with that accuracy offhand and do more damage than that musa with 210 ap and accuracy offhand.

5. pineapplelover

So i did what you said and scrolled back and found no gifs. If you could link that post itd be much appreciated. And no Tamers taking 25% (its 25 stop blowing it out of proportion) isn't gamebreaking. You're still not squishy enough to be a glass cannon. And wizards can 2 shot me on my dk all ****ing day and i suppose that makes dk bad because its the squishiest class in game lol? I think we both know thats now how it works.

6. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

we have issues as well for sure. Like I am probably a noob I do quite well in node wars but as soon as anything remotely good corners me in 1v1 I am jelly or just ran away. On another hand fought a striker on a nodewar yesterday and he was unkillable (couldn't kill me)

7. Alrikmerc

Why are you losing to Wizards on a DK? Or do you mean just getting caught by random AoE?

and it's 30-33% damage. Go back and look at the test numbers again.

8. Neiuso

Neiuso Flavorz Ninja 61 NA

Disregarding all other class balance issues, it simply sucks taking any amount of bonus damage from the strongest classes in the game. At the very least, that should be fixed.

Faoiltiarna, Alrikmerc and flukeSG2 like this.
  9. Phlacid

Phlacid ClD Kunoichi 62 NA

"objective facts i can give you a ton of why tamer is bad and other classes are good , as i have, countless of times"

I'm just following the direction he chose to go. He decided to disregard the objective of the post and go towards the good ole' "my class is worse than yours" argument. Logic is not very hard to follow, is it?

10. Keytal

Let's suddenly make DK take 30% more melee dmg. Not game breaking, right? :)

They ARE taking more magic dmg, and it should be fixed. Simple as that really.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  11. pineapplelover

Well it would be gamebreaking actually because DKS already ARE the squishiest class in the game making them take MORE damage defies reason. Tamers still are tankier than dks and do comparable damage albeit with a lack of iframes. Still dont see the problem

12. Alrikmerc

What do you have to support that? Anecdotes?

13. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

[​IMG]
    Lol, what?! Try opening your eyes, that helps to see.

14. pineapplelover

I was making a point. And "test numbers" compared to actuality is irrelevant imo.

15. Alrikmerc

Your point failed to hit, test numbers show a much more accurate example of the truth than how someone guesses it went from a duel.

I'm glad you said it is your opinion.

16. pineapplelover

Well besides the fact that anyone whos ever grinded on a DK (Clearly you're the exception) past calpheon with same dp as your former class, you'll be taking far more damage than any counterpart. I was actually taking damage at 270 dp at gahaz lol. And yeah i suppose my as well the anecdotes of an entire community isnt good enough for some people but, well, all you actually have to do is make a dk and take the hour to get it 50 to see im incredibly accurate when i say that. Or even pvp a dk, or even ask anyone lol. Like you trying to disagree with me just makes you look like a naive *******, it is literally common knowledge that dk is squishiest. Well pardon me, apparently not too common. Being so far up your own classes ass to the point you can't see anything else will do that to you.

17. pineapplelover

See previous post.

18. pineapplelover

Yeah and that test is someone elses opinion. Taking it as gospel only goes to hurt your point.

19. Alrikmerc

That's some great logic there, it's the most logical thing you've-
    no, wait, there it is.

Show me some documented evidence of the comparison for DK taking more damage than everyone else.

20. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Never heard anyone I know who plays a DK complain about being squishy before, so how can what you said be true about the entire community? I've also got my own DK to level 57, didn't seem squishy at all to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.