1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buff tamer (Cus it's the weakest class in bdo)

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by irrelevant, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lenerlink

im usualy the retard in the tamer forums that try to bring up the bright side of tamers but....as of this thread i really feel like you dont know the game at all.

2. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Yeah I've dueled some of the best DK's on the server and I need to catch them like 2-3 times before they die, if you're dying quickly you probably didn't build right and also dk's can slip out of cc like sorcs easier.

Also the gif might not be in this thread, could be in another xd guess you wouldn't know though since you're not a tamer and don't read the tamer forum.

3. pineapplelover

You know what, for the sake of argument (and lack of actual "tests" ) I'll pretend like DKs aren't the squishiest class. That being said if they AREN'T that only goes to further my point that tamers have outstandingly great damage (better than sorcs) in almost all situations.

#603 pineapplelover, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  4. pineapplelover

If you can't kill DKS in that one combo I think you're building tamer wrong, m8.
    Also, I was a tamer and still didn't read the tamer forum. Most of the forums are usually pity parties anyway.

5. pineapplelover

Saying I don't know the game isn't a point or argument. If you've something to bring up, do it.

6. pineapplelover

TL;DR Tamer is neither the weakest nor the strongest class. It's magic debuff doesn't make it the squishiest class, and its outstanding damage is still mediocre compared to the Witch Wizard or DK. Focusing on one of those traits and saying "Why can't we be like them," is what starts these ideas that a class is weak. Just realize your strengths and you'll maybe start playing to their benefit rather than complaining about "weaknesses" that every class has to deal with in some way, just some less or more so than others.
    P.S you guys get a near one shot skill in 2nd awakening so grats https://clips.twitch.tv/GorgeousCrunchySandstormSmoocherZ?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url
    (Inb4 complaining its not a full one shot like zerkers spin)

7. Kuu

Kuu

It's nowhere near the one shot level of maewha's 2nd awakening, but signs are good for tamers right now at least.

So far the 2nd awakenings that are consider "good" are maehwa, giant, tamer, valk.

8. Lenerlink

Srry was only stating as much information as you were... Its a known fact that rangers and tamers are on the low end of def in this game due rangers limited protection time having to kite entirely out side of attack range when on cooldown and our increased damage to certain types of attacks along with no passive buffs. EVERY CLASS becomes what your thinking squishy is during any class combos (except warrior, evasion ninja, striker)

9. Pako

Anyone got links of 2nd awakening?

10. Kuu

Kuu

Haven't found a KR tamer streaming it sadly, too early for them I guess. Most of it you can see 2nd hand on bong's stream, as he goes around annoying every class to show off their skills.

Simple put trembling void it rocked half of bong's 299DP pen armor health without any special attack modifiers.

It is indeed strong.

11. Lemonster.izoone

did you realize/notice... translations are often not so 100% correct ...

12. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Implying that you have your full combo up every time that you catch them. It takes like half to all your skills just to catch dk's because they're ****ing no stam iframing everywhere and once you catch them you won't be able to full combo them. I have 230ap with kutum a tri rce and duo tsb what's wrong with my build?

13. Snake19D

I'd say Musa is, but that's my opinion. We have been begging for months for something to happen and yet nothing.

14. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

So did tamers and they got nerfed lul XD

15. Pako

You literally need only echo off cd. Cc+grab (or just grab) boltjolt+echo+lbd cancel into moonight and flow ez. Kill.

16. pineapplelover

The only skill that may not be up is allround or w+f and either of those knockdowns cane be substituted so...? Further my point, if you've 230ap and still cant kill dks in one combo you're more than doing something wrong lol.

17. pineapplelover

The video you're thinking of, the maehwa had 256 ap. Of course he'll be able to oneshot. Shift+Q has 12,000%. And because of its animation, can be chained in LBJ cancel. Its the definition of an OP skill. Signs are far better than good for tamer lol.

18. pineapplelover

Rangers yes, tamers no. Not every class. Just DK (and since you brought it up, ranger)

19. Lenerlink

...welp im done with this conversation.

Shadowfibby likes this.
  20. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

And so am I lol. If you were once a tamer and you dueled dk's you would know that they're like sorcs and they can slip out of cc earlier than other classes more lovely hidden stats probably. I mean I can kill an average to better dk with half a combo but top level dk's it's a lot more difficult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.