1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buff tamer (Cus it's the weakest class in bdo)

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by irrelevant, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleepii

Honestly, blame irrelevant for that. He goes into other classes threads and talks ****, so people do tend to get annoyed by that.

Rilok likes this.
  2. LethalAF

I don't think Tamer is bad... I just think the vast majority of people playing tamer are **** at the class.

I mean a good Tamer is the scariest thing in the game honestly.

Hydronix likes this.
  3. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

For the average tamer that doesn't pvp as much as we do, (most of the tamers in this thread) haven't geared up as much as us and pushed the class to it's limit and are just bandwagoning on what we say, yes they are just bad and complaining because of what we say. But for the tamers in this thread who have pushed this class to it's limit and realise that pretty much every single class can do what we can but far better, it is a legitimate complaint.

You say a vast a majority of people playing tamer are bad, but there is actually a large portion of the game population that plays tamer but only a very very small amount of them can get into somewhat end game pvp, which just shows that the class itself is bad. You cannot say that people playing this class are bad because everyone that starts out playing the game has an average amount of skill, no class's players are just naturally more skillful than other's lmao.

SoulRemix and Von_Blaumark like this.
  4. Syun

Syun Seeon Tamer 61 NA

Can confirm that's why i'm here. I support your guys' threads because i've experienced the problems spoken of with this class. Sometimes I pve dodge and wondering if my gust or leaves were on cd because of muscle memory. Its pretty bad. Last time I played actively was in May, now it's just on and off. I stopped playing because this class it's a headache dealing with shitty deaths.

I've studied this class so much, and still learning new techniques, I know how to play other classes just by knowing how to fight them. I train Tamers without even meaning too, I just see them perform terribly so I give them hints like "Stop using up both iframes, never do the pve dodge"... So i'm here watching to input, agree on, or correct anything that gets said.

5. Syun

Syun Seeon Tamer 61 NA

That warrior has no idea how to fight a tamer. Actually the warrior's skills in question why is he getting cc'd while he's head chasing like a ranger spamming Wind Step. Tamer has good spacing against warrior abilities. Almost gets the tamer, but she had a brain and V'd( RIP warrior Knockdowns) out before Solar Flare 100%. Whale pots twice LUL. Spamming GRAVE DIGGER on top of a grab class.

First time he got cc'd was a stiffness dash(Moonlight Strike) when he head chased, Moonlight strike does 3 hits. Which means the warrior didn't Q lingering SA before head chase. Meaning bad: any class would punish that too bad he was spamming head chase. Second time, fatal death, Lv 61 warrior gets grabbed... during head chase spam. pls headchasespam/10

#745 Syun, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  6. Cosmic Soul

This is what I gathered from looking into it, usually there is a few classes in every mmorpg people do not play to its strengths because they always think inside the box, to be honest though you really need a certain playstyle prefrence to play certain classes well.

7. Cosmic Soul

Hi irrelevant hows it going?

8. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

You don't even understand tamer don't talk about people needing a preference in order to play a class right that's rubbish, yes their 'role' and 'playstyle' is to assassinate classes but they can't even do that when their skills are glitched even more than other classes especially when our only form of an engage is glitched and breaks like 30% of the time you use it, their damage is honestly lower than other classes people only think our damage is high because they get into a 1v1 situation with us where we can actually grab but we pretty much can never use it in mass pvp because grab=dead when a random cc hits you, their aoe is the lowest in the game and they have no cheese tactics or gimmick every other single class has.

9. Cosmic Soul

Rubbish? Kid ive been playing mmorpgs since the late 90s playstyle has a ton to do with playing classes well, it is not that different then playing certain genres better then others, you do not know the first thing about me and we all know your irrelevant and using another forum account already just stop.

10. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

He's not irrelevant, unless irrelevant plays on both servers. He's TenTenko on NA. But either way, playstyle has a ton do with how well you do as a class. Mechanically, I'm fine as a Ninja. I play way too aggressively, though, and end up punished for it. There are other classes that can be played multiple ways and still be fine. Warrior is one of those classes. I'd say Tamer, too, as long as you aim at somebody LMAO.

11. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

I don't care who you are cosmic, keep making bad assumptions about who I am though. Yeah and keep ignoring every single one of my arguments too because you're just like the rest of the tamer haters, not a single good argument.

No you're a horrible ninja just accept it ninjas are my most dueled class and I could tell you're horrible and ranked near the bottom judging from our duels tbh. I don't know how ninja builds but 200ap with accuracy offh does like no damage to me even when I'm in needle build with 283 dp lol. Then 5 minutes later I'm in rbf and a ninja 1 shots me with serpent ascension in kutum build and you're complaining about tamer damage lol. Like, fix your ap kid I take my offhand off and I have 200 ap lol.

12. Xenon

No, I was overeager to kill you because I recognized who you are. That's my mistake. I should have played smart. Any way... are you seriously gonna sit here and complain about balance when you twoshot people in super armor? If you're 200 ap without an offhand, that means you're most likely only running red coral earrings for accuracy. Yet your damage is pretty disgusting. Either way, arguing with you is pointless. You're just complain either way, just like lemon.

13. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Good excuse to why you played bad. And I had 242 ap fyi any other class with that ap would delete people even faster I see it every minute in rbf.

14. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

Buff Ninja!

Xenon likes this.
  15. Xenon

You shouldn't call people bad when, apparently, you still kill people when skills "glitch" nor is it my problem when you can get up out of a cc and delete people. You can call me bad when you gear match me and still walk all over me the same way. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. Keep crying about your class, though. It's amusing. Also, you said you have 200 ap without an offhand. Maybe you need to learn to subtract???

16. Neiuso

Neiuso Flavorz Ninja 61 NA

Then why do I kill you with Quitar and sub-200 AP in 2-3 skills?

17. Riyuu

Riyuu Tamer 57 EU
    Moderator Emeritus

You were warned, now we lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.