1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bugged Quest - Unsung Hero - Kama Adventure Journal II

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Mana_Mafia, Oct 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mana_Mafia

I've spent the last week increasing my energy pool by completing adventure journals and stumbled across a major hiccup regarding Kama Adventure Journal II. There is a quest line called Unsung Hero that grants many knowledge I need that I'm unable to begin. The quest is supposed to start at the librarian in the Grana library but even though I meet all the prerequisites that I'm aware of the NPC does not offer any quest. I already have the knowledge "Hero Journal of the Vedir."

I did a lot of (unfruitful) research into this issue and found this thread of other users posting the same problem. They say it's been bugged since the Kama questlines were revamped. Is this true, or have we overlooked something? My character completed the old Kama part 1 & 2 and the new Kama questlines.

Surely if it were bugged for this long then more than 5-6 people would be saying something...right?

Link to another thread complaining about the issue: https://community.blackdesertonline...he-ahib-questline-broken.520372/#post-2555209

Another bug thread about the issue: https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/quest-leader-of-ahib.527674/

Here is a link to the quest series: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/6606/1/

#1 Mana_Mafia, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  2. Micelf

Hey :) It is not bugged but the database is NOT updated. It was a pain to figure it out but I did it a few days ago. If I am not mistaken, I had to do GUARDIAN OF KAMASYLVE questline (given by black spirit after completing main quest). I definitely unlocked it by questing, I am sure of that.

3. Mana_Mafia

Thanks for the response but that can't be the case as I have completed that quest line as well and have the mini kama tree reward in my home.

4. Micelf

Could be Merindora / Record of darkness (second quest) / NPCs around the record.

5. Mana_Mafia

There are no quests available from the librarian, merindora, my black spirit or anybody else in the library.

6. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

There is one quest that sends you to momelles in the library that you pick up from a npc standing near the bridge almost inline with the front doors to the library. After talking to the npc and going into momelles she sends you out to kill some weasels after which you speak to her and she gives you more quests which end up with you speaking to merindora. This may be the quest line you need. This quest ends up giving you a choice of three different splendid gems, not sure if it gives knowledge as it is a long time since I did the original quest.

7. Mana_Mafia

I'm familiar with that quest, I did that one as well. No luck.

Found this from February 19 patch notes: upload_2020-10-19_14-38-57.png

Sounds like they are not ever going to fix this?

MoonDance17 likes this.
  8. Micelf

Have you looked around the location of 2nd quest in the chain? Near the bridge, there is a group of NPCs.

9. Mana_Mafia

Yes I did, did you see what i just posted? According to february patch this quest was made impossible to do.

You're certain you completed it recently?