1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<Business> Karma Bombers

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Fisty, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Fisty

Fisty Ranger 62 NA

Now i know this will get me banned/privileges revoked

Community deserves to know that this guild allows, supports, condones, and protects their karma bombing members. AVOID

2. Ampalaea

learn to share. I am a protected member on my Guild too(not the one on your title). Just because I want to farm in a spot like you I am a karma bomber? Just because I also want to mine rough stones in pilgrim heaven I am a karma bomber? No... if I decide to go and grind on a spot I will go. I will share it with everyone, I am fine with it. If you are not, go to other grind spot.

Shenzaar, Oaklay and Fearless V like this.
  3. Requiem_Abaddon

You aren't taking my income/exp efficiency without repercussions =D do it to me and I'll farm your guild on your behalf.

4. Joungf

Karma bomber?

... ?

What is a karma bomber?

... ... ... ? .....

Oh yes Karma Bomber! I saw Karma Bomber. They really exist!

kb1.png
    Here is one.
    kb4.jpg
    ... and here is another one ...
    kb2.jpg
    ... and another one ... it's a really nice one, isn't it?
    kb3.jpg
    And finally a old one. :D

Shenzaar, Eri 4, Platinia and 9 others like this.
  5. Averdun

Man, honestly, who gives a ****. If you out grinding for money you doing it wrong, anyways. It's easier to just swap a channel or go to the shitty PvP channel, people don't karma bomb there. Also, on a note, the forum search function is your friend, you won't find a shortage of these topics, since this game is supposed to be a "PvP" game/sarcas off.

I killed a couple of people over at Pirates and got my crystals broken and other **** because I couldn't swap a channel, too busy saying "This is my spot, SPOT TAKEN", pulls out big **** and slaps it on the table.

It's not worth the hassle of fighting for hours on end.

6. Ghoast_

Ghoast_ Musa 62 NA

Stop dressing like a whore

Notte and Ungvi like this.
  7. ManamiFox

How will this get you Banned or?

Also, don't be a PK try hard then. Be the better person and switch to a server, it literally takes seconds. If you're the one attacking them then you deserve to be Bombed.

Shenzaar likes this.
  8. Alexandrious

Wait wait wait.

Likely the guy got his screenshot or whatever removed by either himself or a mod. But you are saying the OP is being a manchild shitter, for PKing other players at Pilgrims, where all the lifeskillers go to for the needed roughstone to create their alchemy and cooking utensils? The sacred place, where their is no mobs, plenty of rocks around, and can support up to 3 players? And this manchild, was PKing other players coming into it to have it to himself, then complained and bitched about it when they kept coming back thus wasting his time, and their time? These arnt mobs in a rotation you can just farm over and kill, its just god damn rocks, like a thousand friggen rocks. So if he was there first and 2 others came ok fine, if a 4th came yea its a problem, even a third can be a problem but standard rule for that place is, if you see some people there already, ask how much energy they got left, how many energy pots they will use, and then from that determine if they will be done soon thus just go in and start farming, or go to another channel, like tons of channels, the place is not often farmed at all you will likely end up in a channel with no one farming it. But if he was coming in when he saw others there and just ALT Ced expecting them to just leave, then the OP is an idiot. And just wasted his and theirs time. The OP should learn how to be a proper human being, not a damn animal. Learn some god damn etiquette spite this is a Video game, they are people just like you, they didnt come there to PVP, they came all the way out there to get their rocks for the day then head home to continue lifeskilling.

The worst times to go of course is Friday night, all of Saturday, and near all of Sunday of course.

I will repeat this again. This game, is not, a PVP Game. It was not, intended during its development, to be a PVP game, and with all the disastrous changes as of late, you can hardly even call it PVP anymore, its now all about who has the better gear, and if you are playing one of 4 specific classes, and its only gonna get worse and more braindead.

You do not own a spot, you do not own those pixels, and you most certainly do not have the right to curse out anyone, name and shame on the boards, and so on, or else you will lose access to your own pixels, very quickly. Like the one time some angry Manchild PKer got pissed off because he tried to duel one of my friends I was PLing right in the middle of our PL, she declined, he cursed her out, proceeded to PKing her, I then went up and destroyed his dumbass, then he came back on his Main, I proceeded to Karmabomb him to make him go negative, then I PKed him, twice, destroying his crystals, in which he proceeded to saying, these exact words. The words, of a Manbaby.

"**ck you @$$hole, Ill find and Rape your girlfriend, knock her up, come back in 5 months, beat the fetus out of her then mail it to your doorstep you **gger ***sy @$$ ***ch!"

He got banned for a few days after that and a perma warning on his account. Felt good man.

VerboMiau, KabukixD and Adramalesh like this.
  9. Vern

So - two sides to these types of things:

Today I go out to some mobs - avoid the places where people have their rotations set up and find my own area where no one else is grinding and set up my rotation, get my daily xp buff going along with tea etc etc and start grinding. 75% through my grind a person shows up and it starts - duel for spot, Duel for spot, duel for spot, duel for spot - then he kills my toon. I tell him - I was here first and that I was not leaving my rotation. He then says I have to respect duel for spot, calls me a cancerous ass and that he knows I am going to Karma bomb him. I again said that I was there first and that I was not leaving the rotation that I had established and I continue doing my rotation - he stays flagged up and kills me another 2 times. I continue to do my xp rotation and he gets the message and leaves after a vitriolic tirade of tells. To you geared up players - it seems that you feel you have the right to bully other people out of the area where they have established a xp rotation - you don't give a dam about anyone else just bully other players just because you are better geared or have better PvP skills. Well - kill away cause I am not going to leave - I established the rotation before you got there - if you want to call it karma bombing go right ahead I could care less - YOU ARE THE BULLY and the one in the wrong from my perspective.

Flame away!

VerboMiau and Adramalesh like this.
  10. Lucifair

Lucifair Warrior 60 NA

Just bring karma bombers down to a percent or two of HP. CC them and let the mobs do the rest.

If they don't get the message the first time, and weaponize the karma system against you. Weaponize the death from mobs penalty against them, it's only fair. They will quickly get the message.

11. Terror

You could try like that all day against me. I grind without crystals/with the cheapest crystals while using my back up gear. If you decide to keep on going with the PK i will even master bomb you by removing all my gear.

12. Lucifair

Lucifair Warrior 60 NA

Doesn't matter. You still lose exp, and I lose nothing since the mobs kill you. Nice try though.

13. dwk

dwk

Calling someone a Karmabomer is a synonym for I am really upset cause I broke my hand punching you!

Its always the other persons fault eh...

Yulanda likes this.