1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Buying costumes

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by mc0531334, Feb 11, 2019.

1. mc0531334

Hey!

I'm planning to buy (build) a cool outfit for my Striker but before I invest any money into this plan I'd like to know if I can combine costumes. So, if I like a costume but not all the parts of it can I just separately buy the armor/gloves etc. parts of them or I have to buy the whole set?

Thank you guys in advance!

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

For set bonus you need x amount - x bonus of costume items. Complex armor that include gloves+shoes taking 3 slots and count as 3 piece.
    If you like body which is complex - include gloves and shoes you cant use any other shoes or gloves with it.

3. AlnilamE

As AtomicPotato says above, you can mix and match, but some costume/outfit pieces cover more than one slot, so watch out for that.

If you look at the pearl store you can click on individual pieces of most sets and it will show you icons at the bottom of the description of what slots they cover.

For an example of what I'm staling about, the Rosa de Sharon "Armor" covers chest and gloves. The Heidel Masquerade "Armor" covers Chest, Gloves and Shoes. So if you are wearing those, you can't put on a different pair of gloves, for example.

But in the Pearl Store, you can click on different outfit pieces and see how they all look together on your character.

Keep in mind that outside of "Mix and Match" sales, you'll be paying more buying them separately.

Fearless V likes this.
  4. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi @mc0531334

I can see that both @AtomicPotato and @AlnilamE have already given the answer to your question. It is possible to wear different pieces of different sets by mix and matching them. However, as mentioned some armour items take up the gloves, armour, shoes slots as well. So be aware of this when purchasing your desired items. However, if you do make a mistake and you purchase an item that you find doesn't work with another piece you purchased. You can always contact our support team within 72 Hours of the purchase and request a refund for the item :)

5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

Yes you can mix and match, just as long as you equip all pieces you will get full bonus. Otherwise you will get partial bonus.

6. mc0531334

Ah I see. Thank you guys didn't notice that some parts are cover more than that they're suppose to cover. Really appreciate it!