1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calpheon Banquet

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Avalace, Dec 26, 2019.

1. ShadowJinn

I don't see the coupon on my account page.

2. Oni-ni-Kanabo

Same here...sorta lost XD

3. Doom Smack

The claim before 8th January, the 30 day limit, and the quantity of 5... is a little perplexing. There is no expiry date I could see on the coupon once added to account. And no expiry date listed in the ingame mail.

Has anyone claimed/used them yet can confirm how it works? Perhaps once they are in inventory, the countdown doesn't start until you 'unseal' them like with books combat/life (that would be nice but probably not)?

I would assume: they are single use, we have 30 days to use them once claimed to inventory, and must claim coupon + the ingame mail before January 8th.

4. TheWookieWay

Once claimed to inventory, 30 day timer starts immediately.

5. reconkangas

Yup keep this event over in korea you bring it to NA and your gonna get your ass chewed..

6. Stuuup

hi, if i leave the scroll in the ingame mailbox for later use, are they gonna be delete in 30 days too ? or the timer start only once you pick them up to your inventory ?

7. ghoulz666

You get 5, BUT THEY GONNA EXPIRE! Yeah no wonder people are confused. Translated KR patch notes make a better lick of sense at times.

8. Tupu

[​IMG]
    Working as usual

9. Wartech

I've managed to get the code to work and have the scrolls appear in my in-game mail.

But, I am receiving an error that says "Imperfect fixed item information" when I try to claim all 5 of them from my inbox.

2019-12-29_1466404732.PNG

I've noticed that since it gives you an option to choose how many to withdraw, I tried choosing 1 of the 5 and successfully obtained it.

The 30-day timer is started upon withdrawal of each scroll independently.

So for those that wish to wait a while longer before activating the 30-day timer, I'd suggest you leave it in your inbox until the final day.

Each scroll disappears upon use and they each take up their own inventory slot so plan wisely.

Equalness likes this.
  10. Wartech

The problem is the this announcement was made before the readiness of local news and updates that explains this thoroughly.

And the person that asked may have been asking about it in a slightly fun way but his point is still clear.

I understand that this is currently being worked on but you cannot expect few of us who actually clicks into your Twitter announcements that are forced fed into our launchers to completely view your rules as 'quite clear'.

The people asking the questions here is evident of this.

Most players rely on ample in-game mail to properly explain that "This email will self-destruct on the 8th of January if not retrieved" something along that nature and they've grown use to it.

The same person on your team that constructed that in-game mail letter you receive after claiming the code could have easily done this.

So since he/she didn't, it's your organization's fault for the confusion. Not the players for not knowing how to see through your ambiguity clearly.

11. Denthors

its 19 not I9

CM Avalace likes this.
  12. CM Avalace

Community Manager

Event Notice is updated to include the one-by-one claim instructions.

The in-game mail is now updated with the expiry date.

upload_2019-12-30_9-23-44.png

The mail will expire during the maintenance of Jan 8.

Have you redeemed the code first? Are you a Steam or Web Launcher player? Did you re-type the code or copy-paste it from the forum post? Please make sure you typed 19 at the end of the code and NOT I9 (capital "i"). Please double check you followed instructions in the original announcement on page 1. Just to double check, what country are you from and what region are you playing in?

Hiya! At what step would you like me to assist you with?

13. Wolfsy

[​IMG]
    Used code, then coupon and i still did not get anything in game

14. CM Avalace

Community Manager

Hmm it says in your screenshot you received it on Dec 28. The In-game mail is called "Calpheon Banquet Gift." You can find the in-game mailbox on the bottom right of the screen. Alternatively you can press Esc key > Community > Mail. If you still do not see it, please send in a ticket to the GM Team so they could assist you with this: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=91565

15. Mun

Mun

hi, about these coupons, does it work with boss scroll?

16. CM Avalace

Community Manager

Hi! No, sorry! You can find out what it works on, on the tooltip:

upload_2019-12-30_14-4-55.png

Mun likes this.
  17. Mun

Mun

ok thanks, so not on bosses, not on party, the best way is to soloing astralle/gyffin right?

18. ghoulz666

This doesn't make any @#$% sense at all. Why did we get 5 if they're going to expire in the mail and you only have 30 days to use one while they go on a timer?

DafuqYouLookinAt likes this.
  19. DafuqYouLookinAt

Why does this picture show no expiration, meanwhile the ones we got in the mail do?
    I didn't even know the scrolls expired upon claiming them from my mail. Now all x5 will expire at the same time 28 days. Was there a fine text I perhaps accidentally missed or...? I wanted to claim them and use them as I please like a normal loot scroll. Not use all of them asap.

20. Andaro

Ambassador

There was no fine print...you just grabbed the code and ran, instead of checking out the rest of the announcement :P
    No hard feelings, I did the same thing lolol

On the bright side, they're good for a couple of weeks, and there's only five of them and each are 1 hour a piece, so...I'm sure we will use them up before then.

Also, love your pepe avatar!

DafuqYouLookinAt likes this.