1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Camera Zoom, Position SAVE it in Settings FIX?! Please!

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by JohnCaltrel, Apr 8, 2018.

1. JohnCaltrel

Dear Kakao / Pearl Abyss,

Ok, so that's it. I have to raise this as an issue because it is annoying. The camera! Can we please get it working already? Why can I set it in settings the way I like it, and you allow me to save my presets but when I relog, log out, change server, character, I will have to set it up again and again and again, because it will always reset back to default.

And now since last patch, the camera is always zoomed out. Every single time. This was annoying enough that my character's position was reset every time I reloged, but now it is zoomed all the way out as well.

Can you please look into this. All I ask is to make the SAVE function work. When I save the camera position, lock it in that position. It is soooo annoying at this point. Thank you very much!

2. Katanakami

same I have been looking on a way to save the settings but no luck D:<

3. GM BBrilliant

Game Master

Hi JohnCaltrel, we are aware of this and currently investigating it. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by it. Anything else, please do let us know!

4. Kasraken

After all these months (I had to dig to find this old thread) the "camera at max distance zoom every time you log in, die, switch character or server" problem is now affecting me (since the Apr 4th 2018 patch). Is there any fix for this problem?

#4 Kasraken, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  5. stevey420

I stopped playing when I realized I had to keep setting up my over the shoulder camera every time I wanted to play lol I'd imagine it's been so many years they're never going to address that or the other thousands of little annoying problems that make the game unbearable, it's literally just a graphics demo lol

Kasraken likes this.