1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can a CM please explain why we aren't getting any outfits?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Esix, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Esix

Seriously I'm just dying to give you $$$ for this set for striker. It literally already exists, like many other outfits not in our version. What's the hold up?

Edit: REEEEEEE IT CAME

#1 Esix, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    United_Strafes likes this.
  2. Dworkin Barimen

I am insta forking for them dragon egg pet.

3. Dalenos

Cause PA is lazy and found a better way to milk the whales out of there monies >.>

#3 Dalenos, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    United_Strafes and Esix like this.
  4. Esix

Genuinely curious to know if there's any valid reason. How hard is it to just activate all outfits from kr on our version?

5. Abovethelaw

STOP RELATING EVERYTHING TO THE ****ING PAY2WIN WHEN YOU KNOW NO **** ABOUT IT

My friend once sent the ticket about special outfits not released in other regions except Korean. The reason is the designer of that outfit is not working for P.A. They told him to open a thread to get votes, if they see players really want it they will ask the designers permission to release it for other regions.
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/ninja-badass-costume-contest.277404/

6. Lachdanan

i like how completly made up this stuff is you wrote

your link has nothing to do with the costume OP wants in the first place either
    this is just a post of a forum member who postet a poll and has nothing to do with PA at all

now go punch your friend in the nootz

Dalenos and Esix like this.
  7. Esix

Except the outfit i linked is called nouse's shard, we already have the musa version. Not a special design, nothing new. The outfits you linked are from the contest designs, are you being totally serious?

8. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

CM = knows nothing .
    Their job is to shovel the dirt they are given from PA this way.
    Feel free to ask P.A directly .

9. ambyentlight

Its all about marketing as it is a well proven fact to only release more desired outfits after the quota on all the other outfits has been reached, meaning they want you to atleast buy like 10 other outfits than the one you desire.

Factorial likes this.
  10. Factorial

it's all psychology and marketing as well as spacing thier "content" as usual.

things like dreg, costumes, etc. have to be spaced out to keep people chasing the carrot.

once everything is released all at once, people will see that there is nothing left to look forward to and lose interest

however, as long as there is a carrot to chase, people will keep on following like dim witted animals i.e. most of bdo

marketing 101

for instance, once dreg is out, there isn't anything else to look forward to until years. that's when people jump ship because the shiny stuff is too far down the road

Auralexia and Jeoul like this.
  11. Esix

FKING YYEEEEEESSSSSS THANK YOUU

12. Tyronica

13. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Hello, we will suggest the implementation of this costume to the developers, but remember: this is not a promise that it will be implemented in the near future.

Regards.

Tyronica and Esix like this.
  14. TeRRoRibleOne

God that looks like garbo

Hoebbit likes this.
  15. United_Strafes

Why pay an art department team? When you can sell literally numbers like weight and space that take no actual work? Then you can just have 1-2 people making an outfit every few months.

As far as I've seen the outfits are mostly garbo as well with a couple exceptions, especially considering their ridiculous price but if you play this game it's just a fact of life you accept, they don't want a little bit of your money they want ALL your money, right now.

16. ThePurp

Mystic hasn't gotten any good outfits in a long time, where the **** are the good ones at

17. FoolishNinja

yes yes, dump more money to PA, after all these lies and the new added p2w aspects

18. Esix

Hey Servantes, was today's implementation of Striker's 'Nouse's Shard' outfit a result of my thread asking for it?

19. CM Servantes

Community Manager

It was a coincidence, but who knows, maybe the devs were reading the forums from the shadows and they saw your thread :D

Tyronica and Esix like this.
  20. Esix

What luck~