1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i mod BDO ??? like nude Mods

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Bareff, Jun 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Columba

Instead of node wars, we need nude wars

Munchaking likes this.
  2. Dalenos

If they do banned hackers they might unbanned because of stupid excuses >.>
    Well in skyrim and fallout 4 its aesthetically pleasing. Of course that just part of it you have to find lighting mods like enbs and better textures and such. Eventually some people mod almost the entire game to make it look better. Some people have mod it skyrim so much it doesn't even look like the original and looks like a completely different game >_>

3. Shadessa76

play skyrim and mod till you cant mod anymore :P
    even walk naked around town and no GM will stop you oh w8 its a singel player game XD

i know there sites for nude mods for this game but i dont recommen it becouse there is for tamer also
    and she very underage and thats against the rules

4. FunkD

If it "was" kosher it would be neat to be able to freely mod the color of a fairies lantern skill. Or the lighting fx in game all together, even neater.

I know it's pretty standard practice for people to mod the in-game fonts without any repercussions. Wonder how far you can take it before you get slapped.

Tvvin likes this.
  5. deepriver27

Go through nexusmods.com and tell me you still want to see naked players. If you still want them then, get help.

6. ChunkyDrawers

thread is almost 3 pages and still no pics :O

7. Sebastianz

Honestly I tell you guys a story. I will not use the players name as he was nice and just did it for a joke. I had no clue what he was going to do it. Anyway I was in the BA and just having fun he made one of them photos of me and some of our guild mates. I deleted it immediately from on discord. We were all laughing. This is not exactly about the topic but goes with it.

8. IRustyI

If you want to be on this week's ban list, go right ahead :)

9. PandoraRose

It seems most games are not as cutthroat about visual mods. Unless you're using them maliciously they usually won't do anything as it's a client-side visual only.
    I was in a group who modded characters on Tera when I played(Face/Makeup/Tattoo/etc), and we were able to openly post these visuals on the forums and none of us ever got in trouble.
    Can't say BDO is the same, though, so tread carefully.