1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Can i share my pc with my brother?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TheBlueMister, Feb 29, 2020.

1. TheBlueMister

hi guys I play bdo from 1 week.
    My brother would like to create his own account for playing.
    Can we share the same pc to play with ours 2 account ?Is allowed? obviusly not at the same time
    Thank you

#1 TheBlueMister, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  2. Megta

Megta Archer EU

You can share your PC with everyone you want. As long as you don't share your account with him.

3. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

just to be safe and save ur own time $$ I wouldn't risk using same pc for two different accounts

4. Lozy

Lozy Guardian 62 EU

There are no restriction for playing 2 accounts on the same PC, i own 2 accounts for myself as well so it shouldn't be a problem how ever playing on the same account together(2 People 1 account) is against ToS.

5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

I use have 2 different accounts. You can use as many account on the same pc as you want. You can not run 2 clients at the same time. Using software to allow this is breaking the ToS.

you may also share your pc with whoever you’d like, as long as they have their own account as account sharing is not allowed. Also be careful. If someone hacks using your pc, your account could be linked to it too and get banned along with it.

6. GM Caramel

Game Master

Hi @TheBlueMister

As your fellow adventurers mentioned, you can play/allow as many accounts on the same PC. However, there is always a risk if any third party software is installed from another person, etc as @Nagasaki stated.

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Regards,