1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we have another publisher please? :)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jazz2k, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2Cents

Dammit, the emergency rooms are already full, then you go sending another poor pleb there.

2. ambyentlight

Censorship is common place in this forum, the mods all tend to avoid all things that doesn’t concern money. That is not how a game publisher is surpass to act. In fact they are meant to pass on any and all legit questions to Pearl Abyss, because they haven’t been doing this is probably the reason Kakao can't renew the license with Pearl Abyss for this game.

Usually with big decisions like this agreements are met well in advance of the current end of contract time.

Scary fact is even if PA decided to take over NA/EU for themselves most brought things and possibly all accounts will vanish and we will all have to buy everything again.

3. Yiikes

Absolute rubbish.

Rozett likes this.
  4. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

Pearl Abyss can self-publish like they do for almost every other country.

5. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

Seeing as NA/EU is the mega bread-earner for BDO. Yeah. Likely story. Good luck with getting you just stole money from. Getting sued like mad too.
    Character Transfers are a thing in the 21st century so thankfully we have that >_>

6. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

I posted one thing about Kakao/GMs having a program that has a 100% detection rate anti-cheat system.
    They probably got offended by the words I typed out of irritation and deleted it altogether as a claim for violation.

I wonder if it'll happen again.
    - Specific GM with the late banwave that caught many false positives were claiming that their anti-cheat system was foolproof.
    That it was 100% and had complete and utter authority + positive readings over the bans that took place for alleged botting / macroing.

I typed in response,
    Not even condoms have 100% protection rate and you're telling me they have a software that detects botters and macros 100%?
    Why aren't they hired onto anti-virus companies and being slaved to work for Kakao? Money. Good job.

Kanimae and zerkk10 like this.
  7. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

Careful what you wish for.... It can always get worse than Kakao. It's easy to blame them for the bad, but coming from MMO's managed by Gameforge and Trion, i'm pretty happy with Kakao overall.

LinaCrysta and Andaro like this.
  8. Corvine

I think that Kakao is getting stuff from PA but just not realising them. They are waiting for the best time when they can get the best profit from it, that's why they delayed mystic so much just until Christmas.

9. bob349

Lol, lets keep this going.

At least its not published by Snail Games.

Casper and Andaro like this.
  10. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

11. Karnstein

12. Mafesio

13. Mgp

Mgp Lahn 61 NA

Thankyou, its about time someone came into this thread with some positives that kakao has done, but i guess PA could probably clean out the scum just as effectively

14. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Let's not forget that PEARL ABYSS is publishing the game by themself in SEA!

they don't NEED a publisher anymore. so who knows.

15. Whito

Whito Whito_190812080241901 Mystic 60 EU

I have no problems with Kakao, I have not had any economic or ping problems and my experience in the game is relatively good.

We have a problem with the bots, that must be solved.

That if ... we urgently need new CM, do not communicate with the community, only answer vaguely in some threads, not even defend their company or their work, have affinity for some users and discord with others ... then they move personal feelings at the time of moderation, the forum is a chaos.

The only thing they do is eliminate memes and gifts in ninja mode.

SavageDragon likes this.
  16. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 63 NA

If they fix their servers would be great. I personally think Koo Koo games despite all the memes is a good middle ground between player interests and corporate interests. Not as bad as EA but worse than Bethesda. If you guys really think about it at least koo koo games tried their best to shield us from pearl abysses rampant greed like the KR servers where they get insane cash shop items like buying fail stacks and melting costumes for cron stones, etc etc. Our version is way better than KR version we're just behind in content patches but atleast we got none of the bad stuff that KR has to deal with. Also KR servers are probably of the same quality or slightly better than ours. Its just their country is the size of a single state which makes it A LOT easier and cheaper to operate at such capacities.

17. Scythelike

Blizzard is already down the hill aswell.

Loot boxes in Overwatch, Packs in Hearthstone, nothing guaranteed, just a big money waste.
    D3 is dead already, always the same junk over and over again, seasons.
    Starcraft, except some skins, nothing too special, last content update was when? 2016?

The only game being stable there is WoW, but its also always the same stuff over and over again, at least in BDO you can lifeskill your way up or do other stuff, in WoW its either casual time dumping or raiding 24/7 :P

18. Crazyz

*runs out of things to say, takes the short way out* sad..

19. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Its not a short way out, its just how it is :) The forum "community" is toxic af. Its just the truth.

Kanimae and Mgp like this.
  20. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

most people would be amazed how true this actually is ..

Crazyz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.