1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we improve attendance rewards? (Calendar)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightsOut, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Rainfalls

CLAWS, need claws in the market.

2. MADE

upload_2020-7-3_12-20-21.png

3. Kelet

Kuku's are not given to everybody. They are New/Returning/Medium+ Guild rewards and they are given out frequently to those people and only those people. They've never been a Loyal reward, not once. THAT'S MY POINT.

The only time Kuku's were given out to everybody was during the 3rd anniversary for 100L or something and I missed it because it was buried in the pearl shop.

4. ODB3698

So you're splitting hairs because you couldn't be bothered to join a medium+ guild even temporarily or read patch notes...

5. Kelet

I read the patch notes, it wasn't in the patch notes. It was on the 3rd anniversary web page. And it wasn't even on that page when it launched, it was added 2 weeks into the event. See part of the problem?

I play the game 360 days a year and I can't get a kuku, but somebody that plays just one month in a year does? I can quit for a month and get a kuku, but if I actually play the game, no kuku? You see the problem here?

I've been in 4 guilds in 4 years and I can't get a kuku. It's medium size, but it's down to 16 players and I still can't get guild rewards. So I have to leave my guild, AGAIN, to get a kuku?

You know what would be great, an improvement to attendance rewards? If they put a kuku in the Loyal rewards. Just once. Instead of a penguin. Which I've gotten like 5 of.

6. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

Really, it would be nice to have Guild rewards available to Small Guilds with 10+ members. It prevents people making 1 man guilds just to get the rewards.

It essentially punishes small guilds trying to start up

Jinoro likes this.