1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we remove this useless feature

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Noisy, May 29, 2020.

1. Noisy

Noisy Musa 62 NA

upload_2020-5-29_21-55-0.png

Can this feature be removed please, every night this idiot and the priest go away in Heidel. It is very annoying and serves zero purpose. Yes you can repair at the stable ect ect, but this is the only place you can buy blacksmith books. Either stop this idiot leaving each night or make the books for sale at other shops.

sajdas likes this.
  2. Andaro

Ambassador

Folks are not allowed to go home once in awhile? That's sad.

MoonDance17 and Distaken like this.
  3. nk7

nk7

Just go to any other city and enhance there.

4. Noisy

Noisy Musa 62 NA

Yes go to another city and enhance, because this only happens here. Thats the point, why make a "feature" and only do it in one place. Also why should i have to go to another town, all my mats, fs, character is use for enhancing are here. The fact is this is a useless feature that doesnt do anything except annoy people

5. Mattys

Yeah it serves no purpose or any kind of point, I agree it's outdated and useless feature which should be removed already.

6. Andaro

Ambassador

I disagree.
    It's strange quirky things like that this that help give the game it's charm.

7. sajdas

having few very specific npcs with that feature and the rest not to have it give the game "it's charm"?

8. Joungf

It works exceptionally correct and every NPC should have a day night cycle. This is a correct open world realism.

9. Noisy

Noisy Musa 62 NA

Ok the idea is probably good and if every npc did this it wouldnt be a problem, but why is it only 2 npc out of all the npcs in the game have a day night cycle

10. Joungf

Because devs do not have the slightes idea how a realistic mmorpg should be designed ..... they could at least add 2 NPCs that could do day and night shift alternately ....

#10 Joungf, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
    sajdas likes this.
  11. Tacarmato

Velia Best Enhance City

MoonDance17 likes this.
  12. Toshiro3D

Actually, it's a great feature but not working well (I mean very few NPC are not just standing 24/7 and saying same line over and over again). NPC's should be more lively, in old good RPG like Gothic there was day and night cycle some NPCs were doing things at day or night. I hope thing like that will expand in future and we will get more lively cities, the guys in calpheon are waiting for orders for 4 years and more.

Joungf likes this.
  13. Joungf

Exactly.

14. Aglaja

Imho make so every npc could have a day/night cycle. Make them go home at 10pm for example, and go back at 7 or 8am.

Joungf likes this.
  15. BuShiDo

That feature is a nice touch for the purpose of immersion. I wouldn't remove it but I agree they should add the ability to get your items from other NPCs that have not gone home for the day.