1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Can You Decline Pearl Shop Gifts?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Ailsie, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Ailsie

Hi, I was wondering is there any way to either decline or somehow send back a gift from the pearl shop? There doesn't seem to be, and if not I feel like there really should be a way.

Basically I was sent a gift outfit randomly by someone I hardly even know, and I really don't feel comfortable accepting it, but I'm not sure if I have any choice.

For now I just left it in my mailbox until I can find out.

Thank you!

2. GM Salome

Game Master

Ohai! ^^

I understand this might be an uneasy situation for you, but you can just send us a ticket (using this link will already apply the correct form to your ticket, and please select 'pearl refund' as the category from the drop down) and request the gift be returned to the person who sent it. Simply leave it in your mailbox until this is processed.

3. Mclilzee

i wish i have people that i hardly know send me stuff that would be great

Tvvin, Snowmelt, Andaro and 2 others like this.
  4. Grehm

Grehm Dreadwood NA

Randomly getting gifts from practical strangers can make many people uncomfortable. I've seen it happen plenty of times, and generally the gifted may feel like there could be ulterior motives.

Tvvin likes this.
  5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 60 NA

Just accept it lol don't be such a goody goody.

6. Akaru

In another MMO I had a guildmate who received a cash shop gift from someone else. Turns out that person who sent the gift recharged and had, not only his account permanently banned, but my guildmates banned by receiving a cash shop gift from him.

Now I don't know if the moderation system or team is THAT incompetent in this game, but cases do exist where people have been screwed.

Andaro likes this.
  7. tomoe

tomoe SparkleZeta Valkyrie NA

Why no one sends me pearl gift >_>

8. mad

mad Witch 60 EU

I bet OP is a girl

9. Tvvin

i can understand that.really odd. However some take it really far. I can't even look for my horse in peace or stand at market place sniping mems without at lest 1 g.i.r.l. (guys rping girls) getting paranoid and such. After afew bazaar encounters. Iprefer to keeping respectable distance unless being introduced properly .

Grehm likes this.