1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannon Bug

Discussion in 'Items' started by Lockwind, Sep 15, 2020 at 6:31 PM.

1. Lockwind

Hi,

Posting this bug here in case anyone has had this before or found a fix for it. It's very problematic if it happens in node war.

Date of occurrence: 14/09/2020
    Item Name: Vype Stoner Cannon
    Details:The Vyper cannon will not shoot when I let go of Shift + L mouse button. I have taken a video of this where I try to shoot at power 65 and Max, you can see when I let go of Shift +L the camera will pan back in, however it doesn't shoot and the power bar just keeps charging. If I use another Vyper cannon it will work but will usually bug the same again if I try to fire it a second time, and I have to switch back to the other cannon. While I'm bugged, I can sometimes fire a shot at power 05 or at max power as seen in the video, however I am still bugged when trying to shoot at any other power.

We were using these cannons for Node War practice because the guild practice ones were also bugged (shots were invisible) and I'm worried that the NW cannons will bug like this too if this one does.

Reproduction Steps:My guild mate could use the bugged cannon without issue for some reason. This has happened to me on both 13/09/2020 and 14/09/2020 and I could reproduce it by simply using the cannon multiple times, usually after the first or second shot it bugs like in the video. I have tried relogging, leaving party, dismounting cannon, adding more cannonballs, and none of it worked to fix the bug.

Screenshots/Video/Attachments:

(Excuse the glitchy audio - my guild-mate was speaking as well but Nvidia had problems recording the audio)

2. Lockwind

Update - exact same bug happened on the Lynch cannon today in NW. Any clue anyone?