1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Cannot enter residence

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Unity, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:08 AM.

1. Unity

The game doesn't give me an option to enter my house in Heidel anymore. I can enter other houses, just not mine (9-4)
    I used to be able to get in through the open balcony window, since it was right beside the fountain and marketplace - I'd hop down there to buy more materials for processing/cooking/alchemy and then get back on the balcony and through the window - and i'd be in my residence, but not anymore.
    I can even see everyone else who uses the house in it as well.

ElPsyKongroo likes this.
  2. ElPsyKongroo

I have been entering my residence okay, and I own the same one (9-4) but occasionally after awhile I might find that I can no longer activate the door, I was wondering if I was the only one, thank you for confirming otherwise.
    Also, a relog seems to work, btw.

3. ElPsyKongroo

Next time this happens to me I suppose I will post a screenshot or something.

4. Unity

I thought relogging would work, doesn't for me. I can use it now, I find that after a while of being logged in, the door won't activate anymore.

5. ElPsyKongroo

Yea, same for me
    It just stops working out of the blue xD
    Worst yet, I have a storage function I use in there!!

6. Piktar

yep,,same happens for me...have to change characters then change back to be able to enter house.

7. GM BBrilliant

Game Master

This is unfortunate guys, once the game is back from maintenance, please see if it works for you. If not, try repairing your files. :)

ElPsyKongroo likes this.
  8. Unity

Have done that as well, per what a guild mate suggested to me. It gives no changes to the situation.

9. GM BBrilliant

Game Master

Interesting, I would wait until the game is back and check to see if it works. I would also try your other characters as well just to make sure it is not a problem with just one of your characters! :D

ElPsyKongroo likes this.
  10. Kawatora

This happens consistently for me if I run to the Market from 9-4 and then return. If I run a little further than the market and return it does not occur. If I can't get in my door I can also run to the other side of Heidel fountain and return and it will function. There is some sort of glitch in the loading of the residence it seems where it unloads at a specific distance and than doesn't trigger to load if you return.
    i.e.
    Trigger- load environment when at 6 yards away
    Trigger-unload environment when at 5 yards away
    So if you go 5.5 yards and then return it never got the message to load it back.