1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Cannot enter residence

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Unity, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Organnen

Yeah the very last thing I did was my farms/interact with my farm fences. Now I can't enter my Heidel 9-4 house at all.

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Do you have a worker working on it by any chance ?

3. Organnen

No, my workers are all on nodes. None on farms right now. :[

4. Kanimae

It is literally just happening to me again, I went outside to turn in my side dishes for CP and upon returning I cannot enter my residence at 3-1 1F at Heidel.
    I have no farms and no fences.

I have cleared my game cache when I first posted in this thread and I have cleared my cache after the last patch. It has not helped.

5. VaygrEmpire

#25 VaygrEmpire, Dec 22, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  6. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

Having this same issue now (not the first time it has happened though) at Grana 4. I tended my gardens earlier on my lifeskill char, swapped to archer to afk train for an hour till daily reset. Swapped to my main to do dailies and when I tried entering my house... Nope. Can't get in.

I get that there are temp solutions like maybe relogging or clearing the cache (something I've already had to do once this week to half-solve a different issue). But is there ever going to be an actual fix that prevents this stuff? Pretty soon we'll be clearing cache every five minutes for one reason or another as all these problems pile up without real solutions :D. Wishful thinking I suppose~

Rosedunn, Thell and Auxey like this.
  7. Trapdoor

I'm having the same issue. Works some of the time, other times it doesn't open. I'm relatively new but have quite a few hours in already. Doesn't look like there is a fix yet? It works if I relog but doesn't work to change characters. Hopefully there will be a solution soon. Anyone have any good ideas short of relogging every time it happens?

8. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

This bug definitely has nothing to do with fences.

9. Kanimae

Yes, it has nothing to do with fences.

It happened again, I was once again moving to the farm where you turn in dishes from cooking for CP (can't check the name right now) and upon returning the short way to Heidel I could once again not enter my residence. Or any house for that matter.

10. ElizabethInOKC

Good to know this isn't just me! I usually have to disconnect from the game completely to get this to work. I also live in Heidel 9-4 - perhaps I should move to another building since the landlord/super is slow to fix things! :)

Rosedunn and Ventesa like this.
  11. hj3rmann1

Same thing happening for me at Heidel 7-5 only relaunching game works for me...

12. Camouflage

Same bug with Velia 2-3

13. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 62 EU

Heidel is completely fkd-up, floating NPCs since release, residence not accessible, character stuck after AFK combat training, and last but not least when you walk/ride in proximity of Toad Inn and Marketplace there is a huge FPS drop.

hj3rmann1 likes this.
  14. MissyHiggins

I have 5 toons stuck in my house in Velia if i log in they cannot leave the house or any of my other toons enter. The house is bare all furniture etc is missing and I can see other players in it.

Wild Marshmallow likes this.
  15. Wild Marshmallow

Lol welcome to burglar training 101. I also had the same issue around 1 month ago, wasn't able to enter my Velia home. A few days ago, I wasn't able to enter my Heidel house, like you. I tried logging out and on to the same char, didn't solve it. Then, I logged out, logged on to another character, logged out again, logged on to the original character who had the issue and I could enter the house again, it was a temporary fix until the issue happens again for no apparent reason.

I found a lot of people which have been reporting this issue on forums for a while, a definitive fix would be welcome.

#35 Wild Marshmallow, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  16. Wild Marshmallow

Lol that is a funny glitch. You can see other players and they can't see you inside that haunted house? You are a ghost.

I also experience that huge FPS drop in that area, especially when I get closer to the storage manager in Heidel. We have all been victims of the FPS drop, we should start a therapy group to vent about it. Hello my name is Wild and me too, I have been a victim of the FPS drop. I get very angry about it. My blood pressure rises, my breathing accelerates and the Ozone layer depletes.

#36 Wild Marshmallow, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  17. TheBakingSlave

This is STILL happening. Cannot enter my home in Heidl and it started happening yesterday and is still happening today. Almost a whole year later and still no fix....ridiculous. I also have storage there. Also, no, I do not farm......

Rosedunn likes this.
  18. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I cannot get into my housing in Heidel. I made a separate thread before finding this one.

I have pearl decorations in my main house so I don't want to sell it (the 3 story one near the mp don't remember the number 4-?)

This morning before work I decided to use one cp on 1-1 just so I could put utensils in and get back to cooking. Bought 1-1.... Can't enter. Sold it. Bought 1-4... I think 1-4, the one behind the blacksmith. I was able to enter. I placed all my utensils and exited to go get beer materials and suddenly I cant enter that residence anymore.

This seriously needs to be addressed.

19. Rena

happened to me today after using my fence / restarting the game fixed the problem

20. divoxx

The same has been happening to me very frequently. Sometimes switching to another character and back will fix it but it doesn't work 100% of the time.