1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Cannot enter residence

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Unity, Feb 13, 2018.

1. SonnyIgor

That its still "Under Investigation" seems true. Today I was not able to enter the house Duvencrune 11-2 ...
    The only solution which helped me was from reddit user xCROv "You need to restart the game. Happens from time to time."

2. CarlBlemming

This problem with not being able to enter my residence has been happening to me this week (second week of November 2019).
    My house is Velia 2-1, character is a wizard.
    I usually start by opening my storage, then do some cooking. Then I leave the house to go to my farm outside of town. I gather pepper and onions, then plant seeds. I walk back to the house and can't go in. The green text that shows it's my place is missing. It seems to happen mostly after using my farm. My workaround is to switch to another character and back, or quit and restart the game.

I sent a support ticket through the website (request 1065432). GM Hitsuzen replied saying that it hasn't happened before, and would be reported to the bug hunting team. The email gave a link to this forum, where I found this thread on the same issue.

#82 CarlBlemming, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  3. Mr. skellal

As CarlBlemming stated above this seems to happen alot after going to one of my farm plots. but it only seems to affect buildings within a certain radius to the farm.
    ex. 1-1 Heidel and having a farm just off the road to the west of Heidel after returning I cannot interact with the doors in that area but I can run to the marketplace by the fountain and enter buildings there.
    I Believe it's an issue with how farms are instanced.
    usually swapping to a character that is not in the same area has worked

4. magret

Bump
    Still happening, currently at Heidel 1-1 too but I have no farm plot at the moment to answer the post above. Swapping character doesn't work, I have to restart the client.