1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot exchange my 100 Shakatu Seals

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Falconeer, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Falconeer

I am probably dumb. But I made it to Shakatu and when I talk to Shakatu or everyone around him I cannot get any option to exchange the seals. I have googled the problem and it seems like no one else ever had a similar problem, so as I said maybe I am dumb but what is going on?
    I also thought it could be because I don't have enough knowledge to talk to him but this doesn't make too much sense, especially cause in order to be able to proceed with his quest ("About First Element") you need some pre-quests from Arenda which seem to require gathering at Professional 10. Sure they wouldn't gate the Shakatu Seals exchange behind an obscure quest that requires Gathering at Professional 10 on a specific character, right?

Please help.

2. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Go to his right hand man and make sure your character is lvl56+ or it wont work

Phoenixxx75 and Smileybones like this.
  3. Falconeer

56 or up. I went with a lower character cause it was closer. Sorry about wasting forum space.

:/

4. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Dw forums is for asking questions to lol

5. XLucaX

Nah dude, youre only wasting forum space if you didnt post anything... these newbie sort of questions better than your typical QQing post.

Stillwaters likes this.