1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot report spam

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Daemon Hart, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Daemon Hart

Getting "Item not found" message when trying to report gold spammers? Wtf is this?

2. alphaod

Yeah it makes no sense.

3. Dalenos

Block them then I don't even report them >.>

4. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

It has been broken for at least the 2 years I've played, so I'm not expecting them to fix it soon. You can lodge a ticket online but it's unlikely anything will get done about general chat spam.

Block them. If it's super offensive stuff then screenshot and lodge a ticket. You can also use your Chat Filters and add specific words to it and it will auto block content you don't want to read in chat.

Alternatively, read server chat in all it's unfiltered horror and watch your humanity slowly drain away...

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  5. Yumine

Yumine Mystic 61

best block words: .com or www
    It works for me.

6. Roechacca

Probably had so many reports they broke it on purpose.

7. Tanjirin

I was curious on this the other week and found various posts regarding a 'Deputy Token' being that missing item.
    It sounds like a reporting system that was / is in development, but I didn't put in the effort to find anything official.

8. Columba

take screenshots, login to your account on the BDO webstie, click support, click report player, fill in fields, attach screenshots. I've reported hundreds of racist, homophobic and antisemitic morons, so I have this down to a 20 second procedure. yes, they do ban people. I know for certain since I tell people whom I report why i've reported them. They return and decc on my guild or tell me that that got a time out. Sometimes cleaning out chat trash is more fun than the game!

9. Columba

I can't report people I block, what fun is that?

10. Deyric

Yeah seems pointless to have that in the menu at all when it doesn't work, but seems like it has been there since I can remember and never has worked.

11. Dalenos

:o:o:o