1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't decide main

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SaintlyBlade, Feb 20, 2018.

1. SaintlyBlade

Hey BDO community!

I am a noobish-average player in terms of time played (300 +/-) and I have already rerolled twice.

I have a Musa 56, a Warrior 56 and a Ninja 56, which is my latest reroll.

As strange as it sounds, I liked the preawakening of Musa and Ninja (Warrior was too boring and slow), but when I awakened all 3 classes:

- Musa was always rotating and it seemed like all the abilities were the same (all fire circles, so repetitive)
    - Warrior, although I liked the ability animation, felt slow paced.
    - Ninja changed its dinamism a lot from pre to awake stance (basic attack and movement too statik in awake).

I am at the moment with the ninja, and I am still testing grinding in the awake.
    Don't get me wrong I am really enjoying the social guild aspect and life skill testing part of the game, but would like to decide which class to main.
    PD: I like both grinding and pvp.

Thanks in advance for all the feedback.

2. Atron

3. EruzieL

Musa - quite possibly the best in pve , the only reasoning wizard/witch would be better is because Musa's sustain is pretty bad and you might have to carry a few pots around. Overall impression is positive - the combat feels fluid and Musa's have been receiving decent buffs lately so they are in a good spot in pve and pvp (tho they need more AP to deal with block classes due to lack of grab).

Warrior - probably the best all-rounder of the three. Pve is not that good compared to other classes, but every class grinds fast with decent gear, warriors are no exception. Very strong in pvp, both small and large scale, good sustain, survivability and burst(has block and grab).

Ninja - can't decide whether ninja or sorc are harder to play, but the skill cap for this class is certainly very high and truly shines at higher levels with decent gear. One of the best 1v1 and smallscale pvp classes due to double grab, stealth initiation, block, good mobility and utility. Awakening is a lot slower compared to pre-awakening, but also hurts more. Ninjas will supposedly become one of the best grinders after jin/rabam skills come, but they are currently regarded as being bad in Pve(compared to other classes, of course).

Have the least amount of experience on warrior, due to only playing the female counterpart - Valk, but I'm personally a fan of faster and more fluid classes so my vote would go for Ninja, even though Warriors were almost always regarded as one of the strongest classes.

#3 EruzieL, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    Narsi, SaintlyBlade and Smileybones like this.
  4. JustGonnaSendiT

5. Qmm

Qmm

no point to join this game now, come back after PA change a publisher

Kotaro and Narsi like this.
  6. Enzity

Wait for Lahn zzz

7. Narsi

THIS

8. Atron

Yea lets get PA as publisher so we get full blown P2W version instantly with same game content we have now.

Seriousely there should be IQ test before joining a forum debate.

9. Qmm

Qmm

I would like a p2w version and get a refund for the access pass. BDO now is only 1 step away from p2w version anyway

10. Narsi

man we are already almost same as KR,
    and in few next months we will get all stuff KR got...

so only diff betwen us and KR will be bad servers and w8ting for new stuff for 6+months.

Brightcide likes this.
  11. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

musa easiest to start as main , then when you get gud and have a nice passive income set-up ,
    you can bite into ninja. hes hard to play and actualy be good. 85% of ninja are pure trash.

12. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

So you re-roll at 56? 56 is just a starting point for every class. Basically a tutorial nowadays. If you want a smooth and fun class with ranged capabilities Berserker is what I described.

13. Kotaro

tamer is funny

14. devante

Tamer and become a meme

15. bob349

I didn't read your post but this is how it goes.

Play what class you want to play. You're going to spend a lot of time on it, and you want to play a class that you're going to enjoy. All classes are viable in PVP and PVE.

You have a reason why your enjoyment is tied to efficiency or winning? K, Play Witch or Wizard. Don't want to play a caster? Ok, Play Mystic or Striker.

16. Spartakatz

Don't give up on warrior too quick, test all classes with awakening. Or at least watch some youtube, will give you a better idea about the potential of a class.