1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Can't login into my account!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Morwath, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

Hello,

For few days already I trying to get help with support, with 0 results.
    Last week due to incident I broke my phone with authenticator, I was on bike and phone slip out my pocket.

But that doesn't matter.

Of course my 1st reaction was to write, to support to get help with removing 2nd step verification.
    But... then problem arise, because I'm owner of account, only person which ever played in it etc. etc.
    But.. I got it as gift on my Birthday from my Friend, who bought it for me.

As you can assume, support claiming that, I'm not original owner and they Need ID of my Friend.
    I asked him once for it when I was changing E-mail.

But I didn't have contact with him since 2nd half of 2019, because He moved away to other country, to start new job and new life.
    I send support All photo which I had of my account with progress, screens of my payment on this account.
    But still didn't get any help.

There's any chance of getting help, or all my work, money and struggling onto this account was for nothing?

Ticket: #1308190

2. Mimimimi

sounds like you might have bought that account. catching up with your friend is the very obvious solution.

3. GM Cory

Game Master

Hey Morwath!

In such cases, we have to confirm that you are the owner of the account. Since it seems that you are not the original owner of the account, like you said in this thread here, we need the ID of your friend to confirm the ownership.

4. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

Dear Cory,

Please go take a look into my ticket, I send tons of evidences that this account belong to me.
    I trying to get in contact with my friend but last time we meet was over year ago.

If I didn't manage to reach him soon, then my account will be lose?
    Because for sure, I will not start over again.

5. Megta

Megta Archer EU

It doesn't matter how much money you have spend on the account when you are not the original owner (the one who created the account).
    They have a strict rule on how to handle this kind of cases and only the original owner can help you here.

If the original owner can confirm your statement and (and not or!!!) you can proof you used the account from the beginning, they maybe can change the original ownership for the account to you, so future cases could be handeld more easily.
    But without the help of the original owner you can't do anything.

6. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

But I didn't only send evidences of how much money I spend. I send all photos which I had on my pc related to account.
    Now it's making me sad, I spend over 3 years on developing MY account, over 20k hours, many tears.

And I never tough that such beautiful gift from my friend will end in despair.

7. GM Unruly

Game Master

I'm sorry, but we strictly need the info GM Cory requested (via ticket, please don't share it here) in order to verify the ownership of the account.

8. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

Good to know that Support have totally closed eyes, and no matter what I can show, tell etc, you will write all time same thing.
    If someone will really read my ticket, I'm sure that I showed there enough evidences that account belong to me.

But someone have to read it, not just send another template...

9. Keophiroun

How about fixing your phone?

10. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

That was my 1st idea, but no chance.

11. Keophiroun

I used to fix phones so its very possible you can do it yourself or take it to a shop. YouTube tutorial are very helpful.

12. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

Yes, but I was in shop, to repair phone i need to replace screen + motherboard.
    So I will lose all my data anyway.

13. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Your phone number will remain the same even if you get a new phone. You should know the password if any associated with the two step authentication.

If you do not then it makes it look suspiciously like it is a bought account.

14. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

I Assume that you never used authenticator before?
    Even after I install with same account authenticator on other phone, I need to add BDO or other once again, because It's clear like fresh installed, you don't have previous added connection.

15. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Obviously you need to reinstall whatever is required and add bdo again. Then you would have to log in and have your device authenticated . Difficult but not impossible if you know all the relevant information .

16. Megta

Megta Archer EU

How often should we tell you: you did not create the account, so you are not the owner of the account!
    Also while your "friend" created the account he accepted the "Terms of Service" and to not share the account details with anyone. This includes giving the account to you.

Since you alsways say it is your account, you should also have the 6 "recovery codes" you get when you activate the two-step verification. You can use the codes to deactivate the two-step verification.

17. Nannyberry

I don't get it. How the heck do you give an account to someone?. One of my BDO accounts was a gift too but all the account details were set up by me. My e-mail address, payment info etc. There is no trace of the person that gives me the game.

18. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

Over 3 years ago, I didn't tough about it. My friend bough my game, and for me it was great gift.
    I have account on my e-mail, there's my payment information etc.

Today I spend almost whole day looking for that 6 codes, because I was sure that. I saved them, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
    I will try looking maybe I will manage to find it, because I'm sure that I should saved them somewhere.