1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Can't use wagon lamp on wagon?

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Starseeker, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

I recently reached a high enough trade level that I got the wagon lantern. However, when I try to equip it on my merchant wagon it says there are no mounts near by that can use that item.

Unlike the other wagon parts, it simply says "wagon" as the type to install on, the other wagon parts all list each type of wagon. I wonder if this is why it cant' be equipped? As far as i know there isn't just a "wagon" in the game, each one has a specific name like "farm wagon, noble wagon etc".

Seems like a bug to me

Here is the screen shot:
    2018-10-23_172066812.JPG

2. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

"Wagon Lamp" is for two wheeled wagons, "Large Wagon Lamp" is for four wheeled wagons. However I was about to report a bug on this...

3. GM Cory

Game Master

Heya everyone!

That looks indeed a bit confusing. :/ Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'll redirect this issue to our bug hunting team so our QA team can find a solution for this as soon as possible.

4. MagicalTabletopGirls

Yep I bought a Banner that just said "Wagon" and resold it because it didn't work. I sold my lamp because it also didn't work... Not knowing you can NEVER get one again. :|

5. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

Thanks, I've never used lamps so was my first attempt at using it. The tool tip makes this very confusing.

6. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Hey, while we're at it, is the Peridot Forest Path Wagon supposed to be able to equip a Lamp of some kind? My wife has a Large Wagon Lamp that she tried to equip yesterday and it wouldn't go on. There's a lamp slot but it's very much not clear what goes in there.