1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carrack mats collecting strategy

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Ice04, Nov 8, 2019.

1. ShortFamilyName

i get full 8 hours of sleep and i have (check photo). so i'm sure his 4400 barter is not a lie

Attached Files:

2. Hemuk

bbbaaaac.png

Love your boat's name lol.

Lillesofie likes this.
  3. ShortFamilyName

His micromanagement is just too op xD

4. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

you can get 10x daily from the candidum quest

upload_2019-11-8_17-57-11.png

5. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

fixed for you

VasilisD, Lillesofie and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. ShortFamilyName

i'm on vacation and a registered nurse. dunno what you're talking about

Lillesofie and Wodahs like this.
  7. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

well i can see it going to take a long time to get if you not spending all your time on this and then it will get to a point people will have them and go out and blow other people ship up that are just out bartering so thing will die out after a while

#27 Amieelee, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  8. Debra

What is the point of making the Carrack if it is going to have no gear?? You have to include the green gear at least for it, unless there is some god awful blue gear coming along that takes another 6 months of dailies/bartering lol!

9. Debra

Thanks, I was wondering where the heck the gear for the Carrack was, no point in upgrading and winding up with no gear is there? Going to take much much longer than I thought, geeze! What are the stats on the various Carracks to be worth all this?

10. Hemuk

Carra.png

Whatever green gear gives, it's looking pretty sweet.

11. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

Oh god... I had that happen I back away and that person stopped but went and destroyed another person ship.

12. Lord_Xenon

Is this table with the routes a leaked one? Or an estimation of players? Official released data? Guessing from the numbers of barters, it seem more an estimation of someone(double the barters+10 = next route).

Do double barters appear in islands? I mean when you have open a lot of routes, then those extra barters(painting/upgrade mats etc.) do they appear still(or get even more) and are 2+ barters at the same island available? Or will it look to place at best 1 barter max at an island(barterer)?

13. Debra

Welp, looks to me that unless they add more money to smh or more content where you need all those cannons, bartering is going to be the way to go for income, in which case I made the wrong ship already lol!

I really like the idea of the Galleus, however it does not seem that you can earn much money sea monster hunting now.

If only you got the trade crates from the ship you destroyed, then it would be totally worth it lol!

#33 Debra, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  14. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

can we add the armor and sail and cannons as we get them done or will you have to wait tell you have everything

15. Lord_Xenon

What do you mean with it? You can use gear suitable for the ship instant. But you can't use caravel gear for example for the sailboat.

16. Debra

The blue gear you need to craft to upgrade to the Carrack is either for the Caravel or the Galleous, so yes you can use it as you make it. I expect it will get used up during the upgrade process just like the others. So I really would not upgrade to the Carrack until I could obtain gear for it.

17. Hemuk

Korea's had this update for 2 months, that's how we know for sure what the thresholds are.

There's no double barters, paintings/item for item are random on whether they apear or not, but always in the same islands and they're never replaced by barter items so they're fixed, the limit is 12 routes because at that point ALL islands will be occupied by barterers.

Kazza likes this.
  18. t4mpel

I misread his question. It wasnt about how useful it is but the cost. Ofc gear is worth. But for what content you need a t3? Besides khans heart and a bit money aside all sea update is about to getting the ship. For what? I can go seahunting with +3 green gear easy. I can batering coins with t2 easy. What you doin with an OP ship and no content? You want do 10k barters + and even more for the gear? ofc that is possible but sounds people wanna rush the content in 3 weeks and u see, obiously you cant. And even then.. show ur fancy ship to the great sea. wow. i would enjoy the content normal til they release a real benefit to it.

19. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

yeah, no.. you just confirmed what i wrote. You are basically saying the same thing.

ShortFamilyName likes this.
  20. Ice04

Come on guys, this topic is not about who has what kind of job (or any). Of course, the more time you have, the more you can barter. I'm just interested in ways to get the mats faster. And of course, it would be very nice if someone could confirm the requirements to unlock the brilliant Lvl5 items for the carrack. I cant believe you need to barter 10k times just to unlock those...I mean...that would be INSANE... T_T

Wodahs and Debra like this.