1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cash-shop items - marketplace value increase

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Praballo, Dec 11, 2019.

1. DafuqYouLookinAt

This is false information...it doesn't really matter if you can or cannot buy costumes in bulk when referring to this specific situation.
    People will still continue to place their pre-orders. Even though the marketplace isn't stocked 24/7 with costumes, people are still buying them to melt for crons/valks. You cannot just randomly assume that x amount of players or just all of em in general are only buying costumes to just wear. Some of us may already have a full closet, now we're are just waiting for our po's to go through for enhancing materials.

Equalness, Rinnagans and Altey like this.
  2. Altey

loot scrolls aren't pearl shop items, you can get them trough free in game ways

3. Noirha

Lmao. VP orders always go through. The problem is that it isn't worth enough silver for more people to choose selling them over costumes, if their goal is to convert pearls into silver. As long as you get more money through selling costumes, the VP category will very likely continue to look like this:

unknown.png

MMoNoob, Deoku and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.
  4. Baeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The replies in this forum is lacking some serious IQ. You do realize the real p2w in this game is paying to 3rd parties right? You know all the 660gs+ whales in siege guilds/t3 NW guilds are paying their money to outside sources right? So they can be getting much more silver compared to selling costumes. The rate currently from these outside sources are around 50 Billion = $2,500, which is roughly 680 million silver per 34 dollars spent. This means that these players are getting triple the value with the same real money cost from these outside sources. And no, nobody is getting banned.

So if yall complaining because you are getting trashed in rbf, getting farmed at aakman/hystria/stars end/sycaria by whales, well then, its most likely one of these guys. BTW, no veteran p2w players actually sell costumes lmao. Thats why its so hard to get a po on costumes. People only sell them if their "pinoys" are busy with other orders lmao. If a player is actually selling all 35 costumes everyweek, then he either got that pearl through some chinese Taobao steam cards or he is a complete noob XD.

@CM Praballo @Andaro Also a suggestion to PA/KAKAO, if this is your attempt at battling 3rd party grinding studios, then I have to tell you its not going to work quite as well as you think. Frankly, you will need to boost the silver value per costume to about 500m (80 percent of the value when compared to 3rd parties, but since paying to the game is ban worry free and quicker, most players will choose to pay you instead. ) for it to really work. Don't underestimate how many people are paying to outside sources for their silver, it is only getting worse.

Rinnagans likes this.
  5. KawaiiPanda

Im sure its not true. I had two types of VP "duty free" and normal vp, i sold one of them on market and got like 50m silver.

6. Rinnagans

That is true. The current shout rate are $55=1bil on server chat lol no one would sell costume if Pinoy can do it for less. That just business

7. Rinjyu

This. It also affects balancing or content design, since you can argue they never touched the current gear or new gear because they designed to incentivize the cron stone usage. Not even trying to argue about enhancing just refering to how this affects the developers philosophy for the game's development.
    My bigger issue is for how stupid they think we are by pulling this stupid excuses for it everytime.

8. Lady Arisha

Lady Arisha Mystic 61 EU

Theres no marketplace tax for pearl items.

If you buy them from the market and re-sell them, then there is.

9. KawaiiPanda

Okay, thanks. My bad then.

10. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Wouldn't that be 3 jobs then? 1st job to pay for daily life occurances, 2nd job is Black Desert Online, 3rd job to cover daily Black Desert Expenses, LOL!

AZzalor likes this.
  11. MMoNoob

please for ****s sake buff the pearl to silver ratio on for all pearl items so more costumes that cost less still get posted .
    also add every ****ing thing in the pearl shop to the marketplace mount skill change coupons, ghillies everything

Equalness likes this.
  12. Khondo

Can we have all pearl item orders reset for this, there are a lot of VP orders out there for players that have left the game?

DafuqYouLookinAt and MMoNoob like this.
  13. Hypotermia

Tbh im not personally upset about the price update but what im upset about is that PA and in this case Kakao are retards. Sry to say it.

We don't need price increase as much as equalized silver per pearl ratio. Would be just flat out better have players selling the gold through marketplace and receive pearls instead so they could use them as they want.

Im sick and tired of seeing +6k queue on VP's. Yes i have not won single VP in 6-7 months. For 5-6 months i kept VP pre order never got one and removed it and gave up and moved to pre order other shits.

14. MMoNoob

damn so no one will sell any pearl items this week aw crap

15. MMoNoob

wow i should finally sell costumes now but wait why sell costumes for double now when i can just wait till next year or the next time they buff this and sell for double hahahhahahahahhahaha genuis

#95 MMoNoob, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    unange likes this.
  16. Thranduil

Cool more P2W i'm sure everyone will love it.

MMoNoob likes this.
  17. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

New mp pearl item prices(if they increase it by 50%):
    prem outfit: 334.5m
    non prem outfit: 267.5m
    VP: 132m
    Kama buff: 110.25m
    life skill exp transfer: 193.5m
    tailoring coupon: 108.75m
    book of life: 110.25m
    book of combat: 110.25m
    trainers flute: 108.75m
    pets: 65.4m/79.5m (some pets only cost 43.6m and some 53m now)

Equalness likes this.
  18. zhagsten

Is that all you have to taunt me? You can do better.

I wonder what would happen if the name hiding function of camo suits was disabled. I'm sure everybody would be ok with it because it doesn't change anything. Right?

Hilly and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  19. ShrimpDumplings

Iliya storage expansion coupon when?

Hemuk likes this.
  20. Wozyo

Illya storage when?

Hemuk and ShrimpDumplings like this.