1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cast Speed passive

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by WhySoSeeryus, Oct 23, 2019.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Heads up fellow witchzards, our preawakened cast speed passives got reset and new levels added. Go get yours! :)

Desibabez94 and Mana_Mafia like this.
  2. Desibabez94

Someone said they took our 20 ap buff away... is this true? I haven’t had a chance to log in yet.

3. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

witch seems fine

upload_2019-10-23_19-20-17.png

Desibabez94 likes this.
  4. Mana_Mafia

So do you think the new max rank at lvl 63 is equal to what it was previously? This can't be a buff, right? They just changed the scaling a little so that it didn't go all the way to level 100 or whatever the hell it was?

5. WhySoSeeryus

with old settings we had +7% cast speed if lvl 58, 7,5% if lvl 63. now the sum is higher as u can see ingame. so it is indeed a buff.

6. Mana_Mafia

Right on. It costs more skill points now though so for the time being its a small nerf for me. I can only afford up to lvl 56 now, lol.

Will go to soldiers grave or tshira for a few hours the next time i leave aakman.

7. WhySoSeeryus

save up daily scrolls for three days you can combine them now for uber sp boost for one hour. pop all other buffs, villa, draught black spirit etc and ull get a nice amount of sp.;)

8. Mana_Mafia

Yeah that was my first thought when I saw this patch! I normally just use the daily xp buff for an hour because i'm grinding so why not make my 0.07 / hr in Aakman into 0.15. I get like 1 skill point per hour with black spirit buff sp buff active. But with the new scrolls I'm totally considering getting skill point ones and saving them for when i'm not grinding for silver in aak/hyst to really get some sp levels. :)

Where would you go? Polly? Sausan? Tshira? Soldiers Grave?

9. WhySoSeeryus

SG is usually empty and u can even channel hop for elite farming while getting alot of SP. it is really good for staff classes. Polly is ok too, but way more populated. as a witchzard, id chose SG.

then again, polly has marnies if that is the factor. they are useless for me so i dont count them.