1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Chain Bugged - The Endless Curiosity of the Sages

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Snake300kbps, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Snake300kbps

29 juil. 21:13 CEST

Estoy intentando hacer la misión de oscuridad continuando donde lo dejé el año pasado, pero no funciona. la misión se llama "The Endless Curiosity of the Sages" la he aceptado, pero al hablar con el cubo que se encuentra en Cron Castle, no me da ninguna otra, he saltado varias veces al mar, pero no me teleporta. No se que hacer para dar continuidad a la misión.
    -----------------------

I'm trying to continue with chain event quest "the dark essence" but doesn´t work. I left the mission called "The Endless Curiosity of the Sages" I have accepted it, but when talking with the cube where is in Cron Castle, it does not give me any other quest. I´ve tried jumping several times to the sea, but it does not teleport me. I don't know what should I do to continue with the quest.

Attached Files:

2. Lozy

Lozy Mystic 62 EU

The box ISN'T the NPC that gives you the Essence of Darkness the one that gives you the Essence of Darkness is the guardian in Anicent Chamber you need to follow the questline guide:

Furthermore
    please note those are the items you need to give to the guardian after nerf:

3. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there @Snake300kbps! We understand there can be quite a lot to the Mysteries of Summer quests, and perhaps the above video linked by @Lozy may help you get on your way! Also, thanks to them for their help on this :D

Best of luck!

4. Snake300kbps

My english is very poor but I will try to explain the same that I said before with another words and what you can see on the image uploaded by me.

1º - I´ve got all itens needed
    2º - I´ve taken the quest "The Endless Curiosity of the Sages" in terrmian (you can see it in the image)
    3º - I went to Cron Castle and the first door, DOES NOT give to me the quest "Wailing of the Newborn Baby", only the option "Reach out your hand".
    4º - The first "Bloodstain of Darkness" DOES NOT give to me the quest "Ghost at the Corner", only the option "Reach out your hand".
    5º - The second "Bloodstain of Darkness" DOES NOT give to me the quest "Trapped Inside the Wave", only the option "Reach out your hand".
    6º - The third "Bloodstain of Darkness" DOES NOT give to me the quest "Mounted Grudge", only the option "Reach out your hand".
    7º - The box on the top DOES NOT give to me the quest "You will live, if you Wish to Die", only shows "..." (you can see it in the image).

WHERE, FRON WHO, can I get the quest "You will live, if you Wish to Die" if the big box on the top of the castle DOESN´T give it to me? (the option "all" in quests options is enabled of course).

5. Snake300kbps

My english is very poor but I will try to explain the same that I said before with another words and what you can see on the image uploaded by me.

1º - I´ve got all itens needed
    2º - I´ve taken the quest "The Endless Curiosity of the Sages" in terrmian (you can see it in the image)
    3º - I went to Cron Castle and the first door, DOES NOT give to me the quest "Wailing of the Newborn Baby", only the option "Reach out your hand".
    4º - The first "Bloodstain of Darkness" DOES NOT give to me the quest "Ghost at the Corner", only the option "Reach out your hand".
    5º - The second "Bloodstain of Darkness" DOES NOT give to me the quest "Trapped Inside the Wave", only the option "Reach out your hand".
    6º - The third "Bloodstain of Darkness" DOES NOT give to me the quest "Mounted Grudge", only the option "Reach out your hand".
    7º - The box on the top DOES NOT give to me the quest "You will live, if you Wish to Die", only shows "..." (you can see it in the image).

WHERE, FRON WHO, can I get the quest "You will live, if you Wish to Die" if the big box on the top of the castle DOESN´T give it to me? (the option "all" in quests options is enabled of course).

6. Snake300kbps

"... I´ve tried jumping several times to the sea, but it does not teleport me.... "