1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response challenge and attendance reward

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by ✪鮑爾泰克, Aug 28, 2018.

1. ✪鮑爾泰克

Dear GM I have a small problem in the game 503 hours and I can not pick up the reward for 200 and 500 hours and spent in the game. The second problem is related to the Rookie calendar, where it lasts until October and it does not work, it was turned off at the beginning of the current month of August. What do you do with this fact, I am asking for your understanding and solving my problem. Thankyou

This is link to my steam profil: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070585093/
    So help.....count on recompensation because of this omitted me already 3 value pack and cuckoo and many other useful things to start. Since it is written until October 13 is October, not August

Attached Files:

2. Jollywand

yeah but u did 503 hr with the same pg? cause its not based on family but on the pg

3. ✪鮑爾泰克

@Jollywand okay maybe 500 hour in game i dont have but 200 h ? dont be f... kiding me, i dont get a rooki calender and i dont have gift for 200 h in game so if i will have 5000 h in game i dont get a pet ? sure sure nice BDO

4. Jollywand

yeah u get rookie cause ur new of the game if u were a returning u 'll get a returning one
    so yeah i really dont think u could get the 500hr thingy playing only a month

5. Jollywand

.......Yeah but if its finished its finished and dont just restart on it own the same as the guild one
    Or just wait u really thought that once it was finished it'll restart it self like magic?!:D

6. GM Peperoncino

Game Master

Hello guys,

The attendance rewards are informed in the website with the dates and all the information regarding the items that you could receive from them.

Once an attendance reward ended, you will have to wait until a new one is activated, which is going to be informed in the news.

Regarding the amount of time that you played, keep in mind that Steam counts the time since you click in "play", the in-game time only is registered in our servers when you selected the character and entered the game (not counting loading screens) and that’s the time that is noted to give out the rewards.

Jollywand likes this.
  7. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

As I mentioned in another thread you made the 200 hour and 500 hour rewards require that time played on one single character, the 1000 hour and above rewards are for across the whole family (account). You can see the difference in the name of the achievements to see this is the case.
    You can check the time played on each character to see how close you are on the top of the My Information page (P) with the Basic tab selected.

playedtime.JPG

8. ✪鮑爾泰克

@Gharlane you win i wasn't see this. so i understund now. And now question about calendar, so when it comes to the rookie calendar it was completed with the start of the guild calendar?

9. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

Each attendance reward is only awarded once per the event period that is stated at the bottom of the screen. So since all of the boxes are stamped in your window you have already received the rewards for this period for that attendance event.
    A new rookie/returning event will probably start after this one ends on October 13th, but you will not be eligible for the rookie one since that is only for new players and the returning one is only available to existing players after they have not logged in for 30 days.