1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change Bound to PVE only or remove SA from Voltanic Pulse

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by AtomicPotato, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Maginha

Never cried about witch is weak, never asked for another buff than make us a lil better at syc/hyst/se spots before they threw in the volt buff.
    Always supported rangers, maes, dks and the likes to get some love, esp in the surveys.
    But you Ninjas, kinda like sorcs are a special breed, just look into your class section holy f.
    And than you come to write the nonense x100000 here with ignoring iframes... a class that wrecks us so hard... omegalul dude, just omegalul

VardaSkaya and Rena like this.
  2. Maginha

I agree with rangers needs buffs, but tbh biggest crybabies ik are rangers btw, looking at some streamers and friends....
    Looking into ranger class forum, sees 5 complaint threads... dude cmon, your class needs buffs but at least keep the discussion somewhat real

3. Kerenis

Kerenis EU

lol, calling terra sancta op, it would be op if it was protected, but you also forget the fact that valks need to use celestial smite / spear for terra to deal enough damage, 2 unprotected skills in a row, which gives a huge window for cc.
    You are the type of person that deems everything op that kills them.

#23 Kerenis, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    Mana_Mafia likes this.
  4. Daigurern

Ignore that Blitz guy, hes been on every single forum, he lacks even basic knowledge on classes and loves to call for nerfs.

Rinnagans, Mana_Mafia and Kerenis like this.
  5. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Just as real as people complaining about shotgun being the most broken skill in the game? :D

Maginha likes this.
  6. Maginha

Hahaha ye, im giggling with my rangerbro regularly about that, some ppl are still caught up in the earlier days of bdo i guess xD

7. Tvvin

Oof Ignore feature didn't show that one. I'll resond anyways.

Read what I said . This time , pay attention to keywords.

Do you know what the word ''some'' is? Did I use the word all? Or should I explain to you the meaning behind these words? Which one of us is the true ''special breed''? I'll give you a hint. Its not me.

There are Witches who fight and beat sorcs like Bloodydestiny. Straight Alpha witches like Huntler and personal Witches I know that holding their own.

I even gave you a picture of a psychotic one of the psychotic Witchs. Try again.

8. Mana_Mafia

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This guy thinks the 3 strongest classes are Wiz, Witch and Striker. XD

Iz joek?

It's tragic how little awareness you have, dude. You're doing this right now.

Imagine thinking this is true.

9. Ned Sheynji

How do you spot a player of an OP class?
    Dont worry.

They imply it with their comments.

10. Rena

Name some good Witch that doesn't have full pen and 300 ap , the last 1vs1 esport tournament EU whit equalized gear the only Witch who partecipated, (considered the most skilled on server) lose 3:0 the first match , (sesselfurzer) corect me if i'm wrong but NA had no witches ..

1 year+ ago we had some good win with Lyhaa ,(NA no comment) I believe we have gone from bad to worse

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

problem being with this game, often geared = good. ;D

12. NoisyBoy

Wait, this guy actually told wizards are op???? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJA. Seriously....

13. Mana_Mafia

What metric are you using for this ranking? Siege? Small scale? PvE? 1v1? If you're going off of Siege then obviously Wiz/Witch are S tier classes, but you can't be talking about siege because you also have Striker rated up there alongside them... It can't be 1v1 for obvious reasons...and it's certainly not PvE you're talking about either, so it begs the question. What the literal **** are you talking about? You know very little.

#33 Mana_Mafia, Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2019
  14. WhySoSeeryus

People cant forgive us having PA and heals. Eventho our buffs enable other classes arguably even more than casters themselves.

15. Ned Sheynji

You cant have the strongest utility in game, whilst sporting the easiest controls and highest PvP burst DMG on top of that. Only getting outbursted by Ninja/Kuno/Musa who dont have any level of protection that you guys have, let alone have the utility, LET ALONE requiring way more mechanical skill to actually pull off decent DMG. I hate to admit it but even though Ninjas have an absolutely insane mobility, CC pressure and Burst DMG they fall back heavily once you examine their kit and find out that their skillcombos are fingerbreaking compared to Wiz/Witch and you only have to get one solid CC in once and they are done for.
    Just take take a step down from your high horse and examine ALL node war and siege guilds and their class numbers. Im not talking top of the siege scene. No. Just all guilds doing somewhat well in mass PvP. There is a reason why they have up to 70% Mages in the worst cases. How can you guys even dare talking about 1v1 in a game where 1v1 is discouraged by a fked karma system and no benefit whatsoever except wasting your time doing so? Are you even playing BDO?

If you still wanna be in denial, fine. I wont be wasting any more time on lil kids who cant accept reality.

16. WhySoSeeryus

havent met many guilds or any at all that have 70% mages.

17. Tvvin

I don't need to in gear based game. Especially where classes become viable after a certain bracket.

People see uber-geared Ninjas like Alpa7 and his 300AP PEN Blackstar .Complain Ninja is OP, taking any screenshot or segment out of context without explaining that little detail. So no - That still counts or neither counts.

18. Meowingtons

Fellow witch/wiz players.,
    Just stop replying to threads like this. It's a git gud issue nothing more to add here. Have a nice day

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  19. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 61 NA

It is 1.34 seconds actually. And you act like you dont have a block or SA/grab on your class.

We are wide open casting that lmao.

20. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

Witch and Wizard are the worse 1vs1 classes, they need a buff not a nerf...

LinaCrysta and Rena like this.